Picinisco
Picinisco
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Church Records

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Picinisco - Forum Forum Index -> Genealogy / Genealogie / Genealogia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Carla_Scotland

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 2:40 am    Post subject: Church Records Reply with quote

Hi all,

I was wondering if any church other than San Lorenzo kept records of births, marriages and deaths?

I know there is the church of San Rococo and I believe there is a church at the cemetery but I don't know the name. Did any of the Frazione around Picinisco have their own church?

I know Michel Vacca has been going through a lot of records trying to piece together the families in Picinisco but I never thought to ask where the records were from. Someone told me that the Town Hall has records available but I don't know how far back they go. Any information would be helpful as I try to include a source for all records of people I load onto my tree.

Carla (Salveta and Pelosi Research)
Michel VACCA

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:14 am    Post subject: Church Records Reply with quote

Hello,

All the archives are in S. Lorenzo Church. S. Lorenzo is the main church of Picinisco. At the commune, there are archives from 1809. Date of the beginning of the registers of civil status.
Tatanna

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 3:46 pm    Post subject: civil records Reply with quote

Civil records from 1809-1865 are already upoaded to the Italian site and can be viewed on line for free. (see my website for extra information)
If you need images of parish records please contact me privately.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Picinisco - Forum Forum Index -> Genealogy / Genealogie / Genealogia All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: