Picinisco
Picinisco
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dominico Capocci - 1866

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Picinisco - Forum Forum Index -> Genealogy / Genealogie / Genealogia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kcapo

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2018 11:57 am    Post subject: Dominico Capocci - 1866 Reply with quote

Hi

I'm trying to find more information on my great-great grandfather Dominico Capocci, especially a more exact date of birth. So far we know it was 1866/1867

He was the son of Celestino Capocci and they emigrated to the UK in the late 1800s.

As far as we know they were from Picinisco.
Tatanna

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:33 am    Post subject: Domenico Capocci Reply with quote

There was a Domenico born in 1865 and one born in 1866. Neither were the son of Celestino.
A search of the Stato d'anime in the church would be useful, or a check of the Register of the Population in the town office. Many emigrants to the UK continued to register the births of their children with the Italian authorities.
michaelmcgrath

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:41 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

I would likely to discover and book my first trip and ski holiday to the historic heart of Picinisco!
Michel VACCA

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 6:40 pm    Post subject: Domenico CAPOCCI Reply with quote

Hello,

Domenico Francesco Antonio CAPOCCI
Born October 18, 1866 in Picinisco (Antica)
Son of Celestino CAPOCCI born November 3, 1846 in Picinisco (Antica) and Gertrude CAPOCCI born on July 13, 1846 in Picinisco (Antica). They were married on December 30, 1865 in Picinisco.

In England in 1901 they live in Bournemouth, Hampshire.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Picinisco - Forum Forum Index -> Genealogy / Genealogie / Genealogia All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: