Picinisco
Picinisco
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Pelosi Family in Belgium and France?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Picinisco - Forum Index du Forum -> Genealogy / Genealogie / Genealogia
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Carla_Scotland

MessagePosté le: Lun Mar 11, 2019 8:07 pm    Sujet du message: Pelosi Family in Belgium and France? Répondre en citant

Hi,

I used to be a member years ago mostly looking for info on SALVETA but due to family circumstances have been unable to do any family history research for the last 10 years or so. I am now able to search again and decided to start with my Pelosi Line this time. I am trying to collate all the information I have that I was never able to look at before and found a Genealogy of the Pelosi Family in Picinisco that Michel Vacca had produced way back in 2007. (Was this ever updated?)

I am the great grand-daughter of Giovanni Pelosi and Maria Carmela Pelosi (they were first cousins) and have been able to track descendants of most of Maria Carmela's sisters and brother who all came to the UK (Manchester) between 1890 and 1895 but very little about Giovanni's siblings and descendants and am not sure if any of them came to the UK.

My aunt, Anna, who is a grand-daughter of Giovanni and Maria Carmela has become interested and has been giving me names and details that I have not been able to fit in with the tree I have so far. Firstly she talks about a Luigi Pelosi who was a merchant seaman, who she thinks was a brother of Giovanni and the family eventually ended up in Langholm, Scotland but I can't fit him in. Also she says two of his sisters went to Belgium and that one of them visited my Salveta family in Paris in 1938 and had 2 daughters with her. Can anyone confirm the names of the sisters and who they married. I'm guessing one is going to be married to a Vacca and that Michel Vacca is a descendant as he gathered so much info on the Pelosi line. I would also be interested in the names of the family who visited my family in Paris in 1938 as my aunt can't remember any names.

Any information would be appreciated. Thank you to the Administrators of this website for providing such a great forum for Picinisco residents and descendants - I just wish other towns had as much info.

Carla
Michel VACCA

MessagePosté le: Mer Mar 13, 2019 5:48 pm    Sujet du message: Pelosi Family in Belgium and France? Répondre en citant

Hello Carla,
You can contact me by email: gen@picinisco.net. I can help you because my research has evolved a lot since 2007.

Michel
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Picinisco - Forum Index du Forum -> Genealogy / Genealogie / Genealogia Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: