Picinisco
Picinisco
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

D'Ambrosio Family

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Picinisco - Forum Forum Index -> Genealogy / Genealogie / Genealogia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cambrose57

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:47 pm    Post subject: D'Ambrosio Family Reply with quote

I have been researching my family history for two years now but only stumbled across this forum tonight! My great grandfather Germiah came to Edinburgh around 1886 to join his brothers Eleuterio, Lorenzo and Camillo. He married Restituta Di Marco and my grandfather was born in 1901. In 1903 Restituta died during childbirth as did her infant son. Germiah remarried Maria Cevita Arcari and after a few more years in Scotland emigrated to the USA.
I have pieced together a substantial family tree and would love to hear from any living descendants. [/i]
john gerrard

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have we emailed each other before. I have a family tree with your included names one of which is my great great grandfather Giuseppe D'Ambrosio born 1823.

John Gerrard (Picinisco@fastmail.fm)
Cambrose57

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2018 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We have indeed John. I stumbled across this forum a week or so ago and am now in contact with Nicole Cooper who I believe you also to be in touch with. Her grandfather was my great great uncle Eleuterio D?Ambrosio.
Stuart Capaldi

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 2:16 pm    Post subject: D'Ambrosio Connection Reply with quote

I have these names in my extended Family Tree.

If you wish to share information please contact me my mail address stuartcapaldi@hotmail.com

Thanks

Stuart Capaldi
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Picinisco - Forum Forum Index -> Genealogy / Genealogie / Genealogia All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: