Picinisco
Picinisco
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Frattaroli

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Picinisco - Forum Index du Forum -> Genealogy / Genealogie / Genealogia
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Fiotay

MessagePosté le: Jeu Juil 05, 2018 10:08 pm    Sujet du message: Frattaroli Répondre en citant

Hello,

My great great grandfather was Loreto Fratarolli, husband of Maria Marcantonio.

I'm trying to trace back Loreto's birth place and parents' names to further my search of family tree.

Loreto had four children: Giacinto, Carmine, Felice and Rosalba of Picinisco.

Giacinto is my great grandfather. I am unable to trace any descendants of Carmine, Felice and Rosalba Frattaroli.

If anyone has any information, it would be much appreciated!

Thanks,
Fiona
Tatanna

MessagePosté le: Mer Juil 11, 2018 2:44 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Some dates of birth would help us narrow it down.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un e-mail Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur
Fiotay

MessagePosté le: Dim Juil 22, 2018 5:32 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hello,

Thanks for your reply.

I don't have much information on DOB but know Maria Marcantonio was born 31/03/1872 in Picinisco and married Loreto Frattaroli on 5/1/1899. They had four children mentioned previously including Giacinto Frattaroli born 06/09/1900 - 02/07/1940.

Thanks
Tatanna

MessagePosté le: Lun Juil 23, 2018 2:01 pm    Sujet du message: Frattaroli Répondre en citant

Frattarolli is not a surname common to Picinisco although Maria Marcantonio certainly was and they married there in 1899. They are not found in the 1900 census of Picinisco. You might want to try Settefrati.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un e-mail Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur
Marisa

MessagePosté le: Lun Aoû 05, 2019 10:10 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Maria Marcantonio was my great great grandfather's sister Smile. I can't help with the Frattarolis, but might be able to help in a very small way with descendants - although I don't know much.

Giacinto as you no doubt know died on the Arandora Star. I think he was married to Giulietta Colognori. She remarried and their two children took on the surname of their stepfather - which I think was Fowler.

Felice married Immacolata Marcantonio, and I think their children were Gino and Filomena.

Rosalba married Domenico Valvona. I think their child was Melania.

Carmine's wife was, according to my grandmother's sometimes dodgy memory, called Antonietta - but I don't know her surname. I think their children were Maria, Loreto and Nello.

I can't be certain that the info above is 100% accurate as much of it was from my late grandmother who sometimes got her cousins mixed up Very Happy. Hope it helps.
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Picinisco - Forum Index du Forum -> Genealogy / Genealogie / Genealogia Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: