Picinisco
Picinisco
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Searching for information about Garibaldi and Lucia Arcari

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Picinisco - Forum Index du Forum -> Genealogy / Genealogie / Genealogia
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
DavidC

MessagePosté le: Ven Mar 23, 2018 4:26 pm    Sujet du message: Searching for information about Garibaldi and Lucia Arcari Répondre en citant

Hello, I was born and raised in Edinburgh in the 1950s and 1960s and am trying to find out more about my Uncle Garibald (Arcari)i and Aunt Lucia. Garibaldi was from Picinisco and emigrated to Edinburgh I believe sometime in the 1920s or early 1930s, There he met and married Lucia D'Agostino. They returned to Picinisco during WW2 but then went back to Edinburgh very soon after the War . They retired in the 1960s and spent the rest of their days in Picinisco . Lucia pre-deceased Garibaldi by a few years. So far as I know they were buried in the Picinisco area, but I am not sure of this, They didn't have any children. I was close to them as a young boy and would be very interested in finding out more about them. Thank you and best wishes, David
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Tatanna

MessagePosté le: Sam Mar 24, 2018 2:11 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Information so recent usually has to come from the Comune. There might no even be a grave at this point.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un e-mail Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur
Michel VACCA

MessagePosté le: Lun Mar 26, 2018 8:44 pm    Sujet du message: Garibaldi ARCARI and Lucia D'AGOSTINO Répondre en citant

Hello,

Here are the infos you are looking for:

Garibaldi ARCARI born in Picinisco on August 16, 1896 and died in Picinisco on November 29, 1979.
Son of Francesco ARCARI and Angela TAMBURRINI.

Lucia D'AGOSTINO born in Picinisco on March 28, 1895. She did not die in Picinisco. Probably at Atina hospital. I do not know the date.
Daughter of Giovanni D'AGOSTINO and Cristina Liberata SANGERMANO.

They married in Picinisco. Saint Lorenzo Church on February 6th, 1921.

They are both at St. Maria Cemetery in Picinisco. Burials are always present.

I remain at your disposal for any further information.

Michel VACCA
www.picinisco.net
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur
DavidC

MessagePosté le: Sam Mar 31, 2018 4:22 pm    Sujet du message: Garibaldi Arcari and Lucia D'Agostino Répondre en citant

Dear Michel, I don't think my reply to you was sent successfully so this is a second attempt. Thank you so much for the helpful information about my Uncle Gary and Aunt Lucy (as I used to call them when we were all living in Edinburgh). I hope to be able to visit Picinsco in the coming year and pay my respects at the cemetery. Kind regards and thank you again, David
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Picinisco - Forum Index du Forum -> Genealogy / Genealogie / Genealogia Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: