Picinisco
Picinisco
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Caterina (Pelosi) Di Felice

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Picinisco - Forum Index du Forum -> Genealogy / Genealogie / Genealogia
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
armstrongvk12

MessagePosté le: Sam Fév 08, 2014 6:13 pm    Sujet du message: Caterina (Pelosi) Di Felice Répondre en citant

Wondering if anyone can give me information on my great great aunt Caterina Pelosi. She was born in Picinisco, Italy on Feb. 21, 1870. She married Pietro Di Felice (n. 16/10/1869) on Sept 17, 1892. Not sure if they were married in Picinsco or not. She may have used Catherine Di Felice as her married name and may have immigrated to the UK, specifically Scotland?

Any help you can give would be fantastic!
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Tatanna

MessagePosté le: Dim Fév 09, 2014 4:59 pm    Sujet du message: Caterina Pelosi Répondre en citant

She was married in Picinisco.
I am collecting funds for a restoration of the 1853 (it was updated until 1900) parish census of Picinisco in which your family is listed. For a donation of 50 Euro I will supply a photo of the page of your family which includes parents names, birthdates, siblings (in some cases) etc.
Please contact me directly at italysearchAT gmail.com for furtehr details.
Ann Tatangelo
angelresearch.wordpress.com
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un e-mail Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur
Michel VACCA

MessagePosté le: Lun Fév 17, 2014 7:23 pm    Sujet du message: DI FELICE & PELOSI Répondre en citant

Hello,

Pietro Antonio DI FELICE born Picinisco the 16/09/1892. Son Benedetto DI FELICE and Concetta Colarossi.
and
Caterina PELOSI born Picinisco the 21/02/1870. Daughter of Francesco PELOSI and Giovanna PELOSI.
They were married at the Picinisco 17/09/1892 Church S. Lorenzo.
I am a parent with Caterina.

I can also give you more information if you wish.

Michel
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur
armstrongvk12

MessagePosté le: Mer Fév 19, 2014 2:22 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hi Michel,

Do you know if Caterina and her husband, Pietro, immigrated to Scotland? I thought that I saw some information that Caterina changed her name to Catherine and Pietro to Peter....when they immigrated to Scotland. Did they have any children?

Tori
Marisa

MessagePosté le: Mer Fév 19, 2014 10:20 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hi Tori

There is a Pietro Di Felice listed on the 1901 census living with his wife Catherine in Glasgow Govan. The dates of birth are roughly correct. Hang on I'll go and have a closer look.
Marisa

MessagePosté le: Mer Fév 19, 2014 10:21 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Yes - that's them. Also living in the household is Concetta Di Felice, born c1846 who is listed as Pietro's mother
Marisa

MessagePosté le: Mer Fév 19, 2014 10:26 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Also living in the household in 1901 are their children Benedetto, born c1894, Mary born c 1896 and Emily born c1900. Benedetto was born in England, and the two younger children were born in Scotland, so the family was on the move before 1896.

Hope that helps

Marisa
Marisa

MessagePosté le: Mer Fév 19, 2014 11:03 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

They appear to be living in Glasgow Govanhill in the 1911 Scotland census - but as my credits for Scotland's People have run out I can't see the actual entry. Concetta is still living with them from what I can glean from the index.

Concetta looks like she died in Glasgow in 1926
Marisa

MessagePosté le: Mer Fév 19, 2014 11:11 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Caterina Pelosi/DiFelice died in Glasgow in 1940.

Pietro DiFelice died in Glasgow in 1928
armstrongvk12

MessagePosté le: Mer Fév 19, 2014 12:23 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Thank you so much for your help Marisa! I really appreciate it.
Loraine Tobia

MessagePosté le: Sam Mai 31, 2014 11:25 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I found an Angelo De Felice on the 1901 census of Scotland. He is living with his wife, Filomeana and four children. I found them because I was looking for my ancestor Lucia Gizzi. Lucia was boarding with this family along with her son,Michael. Lucia's mother was Rosa Pelosi who was married to Gennaro Rossi Does this sound familiar to anyone? Thanks.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un e-mail
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Picinisco - Forum Index du Forum -> Genealogy / Genealogie / Genealogia Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: