Picinisco
Picinisco
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Help-Searching for Margiotta history

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Picinisco - Forum Forum Index -> Genealogy / Genealogie / Genealogia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PAUL MARGIOTTA

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:24 pm    Post subject: Help-Searching for Margiotta history Reply with quote

Can any one help please, my great grandfather was LAWRENCE(LORENZO) MARGIOTTA who settled in London,around London Bridge area,properly before th first war.
He was a barber in London, had his own shop by London Bridge, and might well of been one in Italy, he had a brother called Francis.

Any family history will be of great help, thank you

Paul
Michel VACCA

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:00 am    Post subject: Lorenzo MARGIOTTA Reply with quote

Hello Paul,
I can help you with your research. Can you give me more information about lorenzo MARGIOTTA, the name of his wife ?, date of birth ?, A Picinisco, there has been several Lorenzo MARGIOTTA. The MARGIOTTA were from the greenhouse village (Picinisco). In what country are you?

See you soon
armstrongvk12

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paul,

Trying to determine if Lorenzo Margiotta is the husband of Teresa Pelosi? My great great aunt was married to a Lorenzo Margiotta in Picinisco, Italy. Do you know the name of his wife?
Michel VACCA

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:10 pm    Post subject: Lorenzo MARGIOTTA Reply with quote

There was, at the same time 2 people named Lorenzo MARGIOTTA to Picinisco.

1 - Lorenzo MARGIOTTA di Picinisco and Rosina FACCENDA di Villalatina
2 - Lorenzo MARGIOTTA di Picinisco and Teresa PELOSI di Picinisco.

Those are two different people !!!

Lorenzo MARGIOTTA birth 13/06/1878 Picinisco
Parents : Nicola MARGIOTTA and Domenica PERELLA
and
Teresa PELOSI birth 12/05/1876 Picinisco
Parents : Francesco PELOSI and Rosalba CAPALDI

Marriage : 25/10/1876 Picinisco
pmmw35

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:35 pm    Post subject: DESCENDANTS OF LORENZO AND TERESA PELOSI MARGIOTTA Reply with quote

For attention of Paul Laurence Margiotta.
If you were born in Hampstead 1972 and your mother's name was Slavin, your grandparents were Frank LJ Margiotta b. 1916 and Enrichetta Maria Silva. Frank and his sister Romilda ("Hilda") were my father (Val Mancini)'s cousins. Their mother Teresa Pelosi was my grandmother's sister or half sister. Your family history comes from the Ancestry website.

I think I met Frank and his wife and your uncle Laurence in Paignton in 1954. I was about 7.

Best wishes.
Peter Mancini.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Picinisco - Forum Forum Index -> Genealogy / Genealogie / Genealogia All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: