Picinisco
Picinisco
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Arcari/ Verrechia

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Picinisco - Forum Index du Forum -> Genealogy / Genealogie / Genealogia
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
pentamus

MessagePosté le: Mer Sep 25, 2013 11:25 am    Sujet du message: Arcari/ Verrechia Répondre en citant

Hi everyone,

I am new to the forum and have recently become interested in tracing my family tree. I have traced my Great Great grandparents back to Picinisco and was wondering if I could have some help going back further.
They were Giuseppe Arcari and Marianna Verrechia married on 24 Oct 1885 in Picinisco.
Guiseppe died (I think) in 1898. They seem to have spent a few years coming and going between Italy and Scotland and some children were born in each place.
Guiseppe's parents were Michele Arcari and Guilia Bone(?) but I have no other information.

I would really appreciate some more information on (particularly) the Arcari side of the family. Can anyone help?

Many thanks

Lisa
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Tatanna

MessagePosté le: Mer Sep 25, 2013 2:07 pm    Sujet du message: Arcari family Répondre en citant

The entire family is listed in the parish census of Picinisco, (ref: 100) complete with Giuseppe's siblings, parents and Grandparents. To obtain a copy of this census record please email me at italysearch@gmail.com
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un e-mail Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur
Michel VACCA

MessagePosté le: Mer Sep 25, 2013 2:44 pm    Sujet du message: Giuseppe ARCARI and Maria Anna VERRECCHIA Répondre en citant

Hello,

There was some time I've been researching the ancestors of Giuseppe ARCARI and Maria Anna VERRECCHIA. I currently moved up to 1750.

Send me your e-mail address by private message and I will gladly send you the results of my research.

Michel
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur
Didier_sante

MessagePosté le: Mar Oct 29, 2013 8:59 pm    Sujet du message: to Pentamus - Lisa Répondre en citant

bonsoir LISA PENTAMUS

My name is Didier DAVY and i am french.

My ground father was Sante SANTANGELI born 29/11/1912 in PICINISCO.

His father was Stéphano SANTANGELI and mother Maria Angela ARCARI.

The house was : alla Borgata San Gennaro n. 2.

Do you think that a link with Giuseppe Arcari and Maria Angela ARCARI ?

en attente de vos informations.

my english is not good - Sorry

Contact me if you want

Cordialement

Didier
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un e-mail
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Picinisco - Forum Index du Forum -> Genealogy / Genealogie / Genealogia Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: