Picinisco
Picinisco
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Marcantonio family

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Picinisco - Forum Index du Forum -> Genealogy / Genealogie / Genealogia
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
aupyle

MessagePosté le: Mar Aoû 28, 2012 11:32 am    Sujet du message: Marcantonio family Répondre en citant

I am new to this forum,looking for information to put onto a family tree for my 3 grandsons. Their 2x great grandfather, Giovanni Marcantonio came from Picinisco in the late 1800s and settled in Newcastle upon Tyne where he built up a thriving Ice cream business which is still going today.
Some of the names of Italians working in Newcastle in 1901 are Di Pascale,Prosperino,Capocetti,and Depace.

On the 1901 Census he is living in Newcastle with his son Antonio aged 15.Giovanni is then 49, employing several Italians.There is no mention of his wife so I presume she stayed in Italy.

On the 1911 census Antonio is married to Angela Felice Palladino with 3 children, Gerardi, Anita and Angelina and still living in Newcastle.

What I need to know is when, and if ,Giovanni went back to Italy as I cannot find any record of him after 1901. What was his wife's name and did he have any other children? Also where and when Antonio married Angela Palladino.? Members of the family say that Anita was born in Italy in 1906so Antonio must have gone back at some time.

I apologize for all the questions but I don't know where else I can find information
Michel VACCA

MessagePosté le: Mar Aoû 28, 2012 3:59 pm    Sujet du message: ACONELLI Répondre en citant

Giovanni Luigi MARCANTONIO
23/03/1851 Picinisco
+
Chiara PIA
17/07/1851 Picinisco
Marriage : 08/10/1874 Picinisco
+ 5 children

and

Giovanni Luigi MARCANTONIO
23/03/1851 Picinisco
+
Maria Carolina IACONELLI
Marriage : 09/01/1921 Picinisco
No Children

----------------------------------------------
Antonio MARCANTONIO
30/06/1885
+ Angela Felicita PALLADINI
+ 1 child. Anna Maria Chiara MARCANTONIO 30/12/1905 Picinisco
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Picinisco - Forum Index du Forum -> Genealogy / Genealogie / Genealogia Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: