Picinisco
Picinisco
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Antonucci and Palombo

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Picinisco - Forum Index du Forum -> Genealogy / Genealogie / Genealogia
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Linda Martin

MessagePosté le: Dim Oct 31, 2010 3:11 pm    Sujet du message: Antonucci and Palombo Répondre en citant

Have arrived home from a visit to Picinisco and Villa Latina last week where we met people who told us of this site.
My great grandfather was Antonio Antonucci. He married Lucia Palombo from Villa Latina. He and his brother came to England at the end of the 19th century and they set up an ice cream business in Teignmouth.

Great grandmother Lucia came back to Villa Latina for a visit, and died there. As far as we know, she has an unmarked grave in the cemetery there.

I will be looking up as many dates/names as possible over the next few weeks and will come back to the site, but wondered if these names rang any bells with other members.

Thanks,
Linda
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Neil Howell

MessagePosté le: Sam Juil 24, 2021 5:01 pm    Sujet du message: Antonio Antonucci in Teignmouth Répondre en citant

Hi. Just wondering if you did manage to find out more. I am researching Angelo Antonio Antonucci because he is buried in our local cemetery in Teignmouth, Devon. I was wondering what happened to his mother who was living with him in Teignmouth (1901 census) but I can't find a record of death. Also her name on the census is not quite legible but seems to be "Fralongus" which is very different from Dominica. I'll be writing up the story on our web-site (www.teignmouthcemetery.wordpress.com) once I've got all the information. Regards, Neil Howell (Chairman of Friends of Teignmouth Cemetery)
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Picinisco - Forum Index du Forum -> Genealogy / Genealogie / Genealogia Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: