Picinisco
Picinisco
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

MARIA TORRONI

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Picinisco - Forum Index du Forum -> Genealogy / Genealogie / Genealogia
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
moulin09

MessagePosté le: Jeu Nov 19, 2009 4:51 pm    Sujet du message: MARIA TORRONI Répondre en citant

Hi All
I am still searching for more information on the family of my great grandmother, MARIA TORRONI born PICINISCO (I think!) around 1873, daughter of LORETTO TORRONI.
Any help greatly appreciated.
Carolynn
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Michel VACCA

MessagePosté le: Dim Déc 20, 2009 3:01 pm    Sujet du message: Maria TORRONE Répondre en citant

Hello Carolynn,

Here's what I found:

Maria Concetta Addolorata TORRONE born 10/25/1872 to Picinisco and baptised 26 at the Church St. Lorenzo.
Girl of Loreto TORRONE and Filomena SINAGOGA
Loreto parents: Angelo TORRONE and Santa ARCARI
Santa Parents: Celestino ARCARI and Veronica PALLADINI.

Can you give me the name of the husband of Maria? I'll see if I have further information.

Michel
www.picinisco.net
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur
moulin09

MessagePosté le: Dim Déc 20, 2009 8:04 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hello Michel
Many thanks for the information - it is a great help.
Maria Torrone married Domenico Grimaldi in London in 1896. I have recently discovered that Domenico was born in Santopadre.
Do you have any dates of birth/marriage for Maria's family? I think her father, Loreto, was born about 1825?
I am also looking for a birth record for Coltilda Rosina Grimaldi born about 1895 to Fortunato Grimaldi and Angela Felicita Capocci.
Again, many thanks for your help.
Carolynn
Michel VACCA

MessagePosté le: Mer Jan 06, 2010 7:29 am    Sujet du message: Maria TORRONE Family Répondre en citant

Hello Carolynn,

Fortunato GRIMALDI was born in Santo Padre 26 03 1866.
Angela Felicita CAPOCCI was born in Picinisco 24 11 1866.

They were married to Picinisco 26 10 1891.

They had a son who was born in Picinisco: Tommaso Antonio born 15 11 1892.

Michel VACCA
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur
moulin09

MessagePosté le: Dim Fév 14, 2010 7:55 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Thank you Michel for that information.
I wonder if anyone can help in finding out what happened to Tommaso Antonio GRIMALDI (born Picinisco 15 11 1892)? His parents had moved to London by 1901 but Tommaso was not with them. Did he die in Picinisco I wonder? Or was he perhaps left behind with grandparents? Any ideas gratefully accepted!

Concerning:
Maria Concetta Addolorata TORRONE born 10/25/1872 to Picinisco and baptised 26 at the Church St. Lorenzo.
Girl of Loreto TORRONE and Filomena SINAGOGA
Loreto parents: Angelo TORRONE and Santa ARCARI
Santa Parents: Celestino ARCARI and Veronica PALLADINI.
Do you have any dates of birth/death etc for Loreto's family?
Loreto moved to London but his wife did not come with him - did she die in Picinisco perhaps before he left?
Many thanks in advance for any help....
Carolynn
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Picinisco - Forum Index du Forum -> Genealogy / Genealogie / Genealogia Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: