Picinisco
Picinisco
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Benedetta PANETTA

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Picinisco - Forum Index du Forum -> Genealogy / Genealogie / Genealogia
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Cascarini

MessagePosté le: Mar Nov 17, 2009 2:47 pm    Sujet du message: Benedetta PANETTA Répondre en citant

Benedetta Panetta is my great, great, great grandmother. She married a Domenico CASCARINI. That is all the information I have on her. If anyone has more information as to her dates of birth, Domenico's dates of birth or their children, please do reply to this post.
Grazie,
Jim
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Marisa

MessagePosté le: Mar Nov 17, 2009 7:48 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hi Jim

I don't know if its any help whatsoever, but the couple of Panettas I have on my tree both have connections to Belmonte Castello. If your Panetta doesn't turn up in Picinisco, that might be another place to look.

Marisa
Michel VACCA

MessagePosté le: Mar Nov 17, 2009 10:53 pm    Sujet du message: CASCARINI Répondre en citant

Jim, Marisa,

I have the partial genealogy of Domenico CASCARINI and Benedetta PANETTA.
I have inside Maria Fiona VISOCCHI born in 1968. Is it yourself. If yes Domenico is your 5th rear grandfather.

Jim, tell me what you want, I will try to seek. Give me much information.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur
Marisa

MessagePosté le: Mar Nov 17, 2009 10:57 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hi Michel

This sounds exciting! I don't have these people on my tree. My immediate Panetta line goes back as far as Lucia Panetta who was married to Benedetto Iannetta. I don't know any further back from her. Is she his daughter?

Marisa xx
Marisa

MessagePosté le: Mar Nov 17, 2009 11:03 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Ah - I'm looking at the wrong bit of the tree! Sorry! I have a Maria Giuseppa Cascarini who was married to Loreto Domenico Gizzi. But I don't know any further back from her either. Was she his daughter?

thanks

Marisa xx

PS - sorry, I forgot to add that yes, Marisa Fiona Visocchi - thats me! Very Happy
Cascarini

MessagePosté le: Mer Nov 18, 2009 2:51 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hi Michel,
I am glad you have news of Domenico CASCARINI and Benedetta Panetta. Do you know their dates of birth or where they were born?

They were the parents of Antonio CASCARINI (b 28.91819 Vallegrande).

Did they have any other children?

Antonio CASCARINI married Angelarosa ARCARI- do you know when and where? They had 4 children- Maria Carmela (9.7.1861), Luigi (my great-grandfather) (14.4.1865), Filomena (30.1.1868) and Ascenza (9.5.1872)

I know nothing about Maria Carmela or Ascenza- do you have any further information?

Luigi married 3 times- I can give you the information if you wish. Filomena married Giuseppe MARGIOTTA (11.10.1866) in Swansea, Wales on 12.3.1891.

Thanks for making contact, Michel. I look forward to hearing any information you can give me.
Marisa

MessagePosté le: Mer Nov 18, 2009 3:31 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hi Jim

This is exciting! We might be related after all. I wonder if your Antonio and my Maria Giuseppa were brother and sister? I can't wait to see what Michel comes up with!

Marisa xx
Cascarini

MessagePosté le: Mer Nov 18, 2009 3:37 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

That sounds exciting! It would be lovely if your Maria Giuseppa and my Antonio are brother and sister. Do you have any dates for her at all, or are your records as vague as mine when they get this far back?!

It would be fantastic if we can make a link between us!

Kind regards,
Jim
Marisa

MessagePosté le: Mer Nov 18, 2009 4:23 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Yes - vague I'm afraid! All I know about Maria Giuseppa is that she was married to Loreto Domenico Gizzi. He was born on 08 Sep 1816, but I don't have a date of birth for her. They had two children I know of - Raffaele, b 28 Sep 1844 and Serafina Carmina (my g g g grandmother) b 23 Dec 1841.

Hmm - so Domenico just might be her father. The suspense is killing me!

Marisa xx
Cascarini

MessagePosté le: Mer Nov 18, 2009 4:28 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

We'll have to wait for Michel VACCA to reveal more now!

Over to you, Michel!
Marisa

MessagePosté le: Mer Déc 16, 2009 11:36 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hi Michel

Please, please, please (I'm grovelling now!) can you tell Jim and I if Maria Giuseppa and Antonio were brother and sister Very Happy I don't know anything about that line and I would be fascinated to find out. My line stops at Maria Giuseppa.

Happy Christmas!

Marisa xx
Marisa

MessagePosté le: Lun Fév 22, 2010 7:26 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Crying or Very sad
Cascarini

MessagePosté le: Lun Fév 22, 2010 8:00 pm    Sujet du message: Family tree Répondre en citant

Hi there! Michel, I wanted to let you know that I got hold of some of the Picinisco records on microfilm, but found them very hard to understand- especially the writing! I worked out how the system works, but reading them was a very different matter!

Do you know if Marisa and I have family links?

Kind regards,
Jim
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Picinisco - Forum Index du Forum -> Genealogy / Genealogie / Genealogia Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: