Picinisco
Picinisco
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

GRIMALDI - CAPOCCI - TORRONI

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Picinisco - Forum Index du Forum -> Genealogy / Genealogie / Genealogia
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
moulin09

MessagePosté le: Lun Sep 28, 2009 4:43 pm    Sujet du message: GRIMALDI - CAPOCCI - TORRONI Répondre en citant

Hi
I am researching my great-grandparents who left Italy c. 1895 for London.
Domenico Grimaldi and his brother Fortunato and sister Marianna - maybe from Roccasecca, their father was Pasquale.
Maria Torroni(e) - maybe from Picinisco, married Domenico in London 1896
Angela Felice Capocci from ? married Fortunato in Italy.
Marianna married Pasquale Coletta in London in 1902
I would like to find out if the Grimaldi family came from Roccasecca or Picinisco, both places were spoken about but nobody in the family seems to know who came from where!
Can anyone help?
Thanks
Carolynn
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Michel VACCA

MessagePosté le: Mar Sep 29, 2009 2:12 pm    Sujet du message: GRIMALDI - CAPOCCI - TORRONE Répondre en citant

Hello,

I have some information that may be of interest to you.

TORRONE is a name found in Picinisco, but there are several Maria TORRONE. Should know the name of his parents. Request a copy of marriage act in London, this information will be registered.

Made the same approach to Marianna and Pasquale COLETTA, there are also several COLETTA to Picinisco.

For Angela Felicita CAPOCCI, here's the information:

Angela Felicita CAPOCCI was born in Picinisco 24/11/1866, his parents are Giuseppe CAPOCCI and Chiara DI AGOSTINO.

Fortunato GRIMALDI was born 26/03/1866. Its place of birth is not clearly indicated. Her parents are Pasquale GRIMALDI and Pasqua DI MEGNIO.

Angela and Fortunato married to Picinisco 26/10/1891.

A child is born in Picinisco: Tommaso Antonio born 15/11/1892.

Would go so in the next few days I far in the commune of Picinisco to see marriage registers for Fortunato GRIMALDI exact place of birth.

Angela Felicita is cousin of my great great mother paternal.

See you soon
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur
moulin09

MessagePosté le: Mar Sep 29, 2009 2:39 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hi Michel

Thank you so very much for that info - it is a breakthrough for me. So we are related!!!

Maria TORRONE's father was Loretto - does this help?

Fortunato and Angela also had a daughter born in Italy - Rosina/Coltilda born c.1985. I have not found a record of Tommaso Antonio in London with them but will look again.

Pasquale COLETTA's father was Donato, his mother was Carmen - they also moved to London - I think they came from San Donato Val di Comino. He had a brother Benedetto born around 1877.

Many thanks again
Carolynn
Michel VACCA

MessagePosté le: Sam Oct 10, 2009 10:53 am    Sujet du message: GRIMALDI Répondre en citant

Hello Carolynn,

As promised, this morning I was in the commune of Picinisco to have information on the place of birth of Fortunato GRIMALDI.

Fortunato was born in the municipality of SANTOPADRE, a village of 1500 inhabitants is located near ROCCA D'ARCE.

Tomorrow I returned to the House in Brussels, I regarderai then if I find other information.

From 2 weeks there are many earthquakes. 150 in 2 weeks. Civil protection is preparing for a disaster. Here people think much to the last April Aquila disaster.

That God protects people!

And do you, in which country you live?

See you soon,

Michel VACCA
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur
moulin09

MessagePosté le: Sam Oct 10, 2009 8:23 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hello Michel
Thank you very much for the new information on Fortunato.
Can you advise me what would be the best way to get more information from Santopadre - to find out if his brother Domenico and sister Marianna were born there also?
Is it possible to know how long Fortunato and Angela lived in Picinisco and if so, when they left for England?
I hope you have a good journey back to Brussels - I am living in western France, not too far from La Rochelle.
I was concerned to hear about the earthquakes - we don't want another Aquila - let's pray it will settle without disaster.
I look forward to any other information you are able to find.
Many thanks and best wishes
Carolynn
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Picinisco - Forum Index du Forum -> Genealogy / Genealogie / Genealogia Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: