Picinisco
Picinisco
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Help-Searching for Margiotta history

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Picinisco - Forum Index du Forum -> Genealogy / Genealogie / Genealogia
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
PAUL MARGIOTTA

MessagePosté le: Mer Aoû 05, 2009 5:24 pm    Sujet du message: Help-Searching for Margiotta history Répondre en citant

Can any one help please, my great grandfather was LAWRENCE(LORENZO) MARGIOTTA who settled in London,around London Bridge area,properly before th first war.
He was a barber in London, had his own shop by London Bridge, and might well of been one in Italy, he had a brother called Francis.

Any family history will be of great help, thank you

Paul
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Michel VACCA

MessagePosté le: Ven Aoû 07, 2009 7:00 am    Sujet du message: Lorenzo MARGIOTTA Répondre en citant

Hello Paul,
I can help you with your research. Can you give me more information about lorenzo MARGIOTTA, the name of his wife ?, date of birth ?, A Picinisco, there has been several Lorenzo MARGIOTTA. The MARGIOTTA were from the greenhouse village (Picinisco). In what country are you?

See you soon
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur
armstrongvk12

MessagePosté le: Dim Mar 02, 2014 3:25 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Paul,

Trying to determine if Lorenzo Margiotta is the husband of Teresa Pelosi? My great great aunt was married to a Lorenzo Margiotta in Picinisco, Italy. Do you know the name of his wife?
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Michel VACCA

MessagePosté le: Dim Mar 02, 2014 7:10 pm    Sujet du message: Lorenzo MARGIOTTA Répondre en citant

There was, at the same time 2 people named Lorenzo MARGIOTTA to Picinisco.

1 - Lorenzo MARGIOTTA di Picinisco and Rosina FACCENDA di Villalatina
2 - Lorenzo MARGIOTTA di Picinisco and Teresa PELOSI di Picinisco.

Those are two different people !!!

Lorenzo MARGIOTTA birth 13/06/1878 Picinisco
Parents : Nicola MARGIOTTA and Domenica PERELLA
and
Teresa PELOSI birth 12/05/1876 Picinisco
Parents : Francesco PELOSI and Rosalba CAPALDI

Marriage : 25/10/1876 Picinisco
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur
pmmw35

MessagePosté le: Mer Aoû 06, 2014 1:35 pm    Sujet du message: DESCENDANTS OF LORENZO AND TERESA PELOSI MARGIOTTA Répondre en citant

For attention of Paul Laurence Margiotta.
If you were born in Hampstead 1972 and your mother's name was Slavin, your grandparents were Frank LJ Margiotta b. 1916 and Enrichetta Maria Silva. Frank and his sister Romilda ("Hilda") were my father (Val Mancini)'s cousins. Their mother Teresa Pelosi was my grandmother's sister or half sister. Your family history comes from the Ancestry website.

I think I met Frank and his wife and your uncle Laurence in Paignton in 1954. I was about 7.

Best wishes.
Peter Mancini.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un e-mail
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Picinisco - Forum Index du Forum -> Genealogy / Genealogie / Genealogia Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: