Picinisco
Picinisco
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

ALONZI, FERRI, CITRONE, FARINA, LANCI
Aller ŕ la page 1, 2  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Picinisco - Forum Index du Forum -> Genealogy / Genealogie / Genealogia
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Julie Wise

MessagePosté le: Dim Fév 12, 2006 1:15 pm    Sujet du message: ALONZI, FERRI, CITRONE, FARINA, LANCI Répondre en citant

My name is Julie Wise, my maiden name is ALONZI.

My family originate from Picinisco, My grandfather is called ANTONIO ALONZI, his brothers are LUIGI and DOMENICO and his sister ELVIRA LUCIA.

My Grandfathers mother GUISEPPA died in Scarborough, England. My grandfathers father, GIULIANO lived in Scarborough for part of his life but returned and died in PICINISCO on 31/03/22 aged 40. He had one brother GENNARO who moved to the USA and four sisters:
CHRISTINA who married PASQUALE CITRONE
PASQUA who married PIETRO LANCIA
TERESA who married ANTONY FERRI
MARIA GUISTINA who married EMEDIE CITRONE.

My Great Grandfather, GUILIANO ALONZI's parents were MICHAEL ALONZI (Died 10/11/1873) and MARIA MARGIOTTA (Died 24/08/41).

MICHAEL ALONZI's parents were DOMENICO ALONZI and ROSA FARINA.

I am looking for any links with other family trees and for any pictures anyone might have of my family.

Thanks Razz

Julie
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
milo

MessagePosté le: Dim Avr 16, 2006 5:57 pm    Sujet du message: Alonzi Family Répondre en citant

Hi, I am new to this forum and your post caught my eye! My great great
Grandfather was Paolo Ferri who was born around 1848 in Picinisco. My Great Grandmother Lucy Ferri was born in Edinburgh in 1883. bY 1901 the family were living in Scarborough , where my Great Great Grandfather made icecream. They were friends of the Alonzi's who owned the Harbour Bar in Scarborough( Is this your family?) My Grandmother Kath was friends with Annie, Tony and Lucy Alonzi. We also had a relation Antonio Ferri who had a icecream shop in Dean street. I am just starting my research into my Italian family and will post again when I have more information.

Justine x
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un e-mail MSN Messenger
Stuart Capaldi

MessagePosté le: Lun Avr 17, 2006 10:44 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Smile Julie and Justine I note that you are both setting out on the task of discovering your ancestors and I wish you luck. I have found this forum and also the Picinisco.com forum very helpful indeed. Michel seems to have an unbelievable amount of information on family trees.

Please note that Agostino de Marco, from Brighton, has a web page that contains a personal history of his relatives in Picinisco. It contains one of the most comprehensive range of photos of Picinisco and its inhabitants, covering a span of 90 years, that I have seen. It is excellent, giving a pictorial insight into Picinisco and our ancestors way of life.
http://www.voluta.co.uk/index.htm

Cheers happy hunting

Stuart Capaldi Smile
Lottie

MessagePosté le: Dim Mai 03, 2009 8:30 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hi Julie,

I have just started researching my family history (CITRONE). I believe are families may be related as my great grandparents were Pasquale Citrone (born 1864?) and Maria Cristina (Christine) Alonzi (born 25/6/1876).

I would very much like to get in contact with you to see if either of us has information we could share.

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Michel VACCA

MessagePosté le: Jeu Mai 14, 2009 5:35 am    Sujet du message: CITRONE/CEDRONE Répondre en citant

The family ALONZI arrived at Picinisco in the 1870s. Domenico and his brothers were born to SORA.
As regards CITRONE, it is an error. The exact name is CEDRONE. There are today still Cedrone to Picinisco. The CEDRONE come from ARPINO.

Maria Giustina Laura ALONZI - 07/03/1886 Picinisco
Married : 25/04/1912 Arpino
Emiddio CEDRONE Arpino
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur
Lottie

MessagePosté le: Jeu Mai 14, 2009 6:36 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Thanks Michel. Not quite sure how you do it but I see from this forum you help lots of people with information relating to their family history.

Can you give me any advice on where the best place to look for further info as I am stuck on Domenico (Pasquali's father). I can find no info on him, birth date/place, marriage, death, or any people above him.

We were thinking of visiting Picinisco/Sora to find out more about the family history. Do you know if we would be able to gather more info by visiting this area.

Regards
Stuart Capaldi

MessagePosté le: Jeu Mai 14, 2009 8:31 am    Sujet du message: Alonzi in Edinburgh 2009 Répondre en citant

I noticed your connections with the Alonzi family from Picinisco.

There are several Alonzi descendants in Edinburgh. In fact the family are going to cycle from Edinburgh to Picinisco next month.

Go to www.eurocycle2009.com to see their route and some good photographs of the family and Picinisco.

Stuart
Lottie

MessagePosté le: Jeu Mai 14, 2009 8:06 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hi Stuart,

Thanks for the link but unfortunately there is just one landscape image and non of the family. I'll try the link again in a couple of days to see if its working.

Researching your family history is extremely fascinating but also frustrating when you get stuck so any advice you can give would be extremely welcome.

Cheers for now.
Julie Wise

MessagePosté le: Mer Aoű 05, 2009 9:56 am    Sujet du message: Alonzi, Cedrone Répondre en citant

Hi Justine, Michel

Michel helped me out a great deal with family history.

Unfortunately my computer blew up and I lost my only copy - Michel can you re send it to me?

Justine - I am off on summer break now and so will be getting out my family tree stuff.

I think I have the information you are searching for.

Can you mail me your email address and I can send direct if you like? je@wise28.wanadoo.co.uk

Thanks

Julie x
Wadey1989

MessagePosté le: Sam Sep 18, 2010 9:45 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hi, I got interested in the family tree that my mother(Janice Citrone) has, Her fathers name is Gilbert Citrone son of Anthony Citrone and his father is Pasquale Citrone

This family tree dates back until 1849 and i would be more than happy to try and copy it to my PC and email to anyone who cares to read through it or possibly update it.

hope to hear from someone.
Smile

Shaun
Julie Wise

MessagePosté le: Jeu Oct 28, 2010 4:22 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hi Shaun

That would be great - my email address is wise.j@btinternet.com

Keep in touch

Julie
Craig

MessagePosté le: Mer Mai 30, 2012 1:53 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hi Everyone

I hope this finds you all well....I thought I'd start off with a polite little message as I dont know who I might be related to

I was really pleased to find this site as I have been meaning to research my family for ages but never found the time, so I'm now on a mission

If anyone can help Id be really grateful

My starting point is my great grandparents who originate from Picinisco, Frosinone and they are Pasquale Cedrone and Maria Alonzi.

I know that one of my uncles has a lot of information dating back to their arrival in the UK and that is my next port of call. Im sure there will be some interesting information.

Hope to hear from someone if you have any insight

Many thanks for any help you can offer
Tatanna

MessagePosté le: Sam Juin 02, 2012 9:13 pm    Sujet du message: Cedrone & ALonzi Répondre en citant

There are civil records for Picinisco available for rent from the LDS (www.familysearch.org) from 1809-1865. After 1866 you need to access civil records from the town or the parish church.
Many Picinisco families who emigrated continued to register their children with the Italian authorities so they didn't lose their citizenship.
They also often notified the church. These records are not on line.
Ann Tatangelo
angelresearch.wordpress.com
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un e-mail Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur
Michel VACCA

MessagePosté le: Lun Juin 04, 2012 7:36 pm    Sujet du message: Pasquale CEDRONE & Maria ALONZI Répondre en citant

Do you have information on Pasquale and Maria wedding ? They married in Picinisco ? I found an ALONZI Maria but I am not sure whether he is the right person.

Do you have the names of the parents of Maria ?

Michel VACCA
www.picinisco.net
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur
Tatanna

MessagePosté le: Lun Juin 04, 2012 8:11 pm    Sujet du message: Cedrone & ALonzi Répondre en citant

This couple did not marry in Picinisco between 1875 and 1910.
The Cedrone family are probably from nearby San Donato.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un e-mail Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Picinisco - Forum Index du Forum -> Genealogy / Genealogie / Genealogia Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Aller ŕ la page 1, 2  Suivante
Page 1 sur 2

Sauter vers: