Picinisco
Picinisco
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

bus to Picinisco possible?!

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Picinisco - Forum Index du Forum -> Others / Autres / Altri
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Louise

MessagePosté le: Dim Sep 10, 2017 3:40 pm    Sujet du message: bus to Picinisco possible?! Répondre en citant

Quote message
Does anyone know about the bus service to Picinisco?
After talking about visiting Picinisco for so long i have finally booked - hurray! -
But..I cant seem to find any details about the bus service! I thought there was a daily service.
I will be flying to Rome, train to Cassino then hoped to get the bus.
At least to Atina then a taxi. (think a taxi from Cassino is a bit steep for me!)
If anyone can advise me i will be very grateful!
I may stay one night in Cassino or Atina, any general info or advice is also welcome!
I believe it is too far to visit the coast from Picinisco in a day by public transport but any info gladly received!

ciao!
Louise.

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Michel VACCA

MessagePosté le: Jeu Sep 14, 2017 7:34 am    Sujet du message: bus to Picinisco Répondre en citant

Hello,

Yes schedules are current. It is a link on the website of the bus company.
From Atina you still have to take a bus to Picinisco.
How many days do you come to Picinisco? I could eventually pick you up at Atina. When are you coming ?
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur
Dejong

MessagePosté le: Jeu Avr 19, 2018 2:07 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Michel VACCA a écrit:
Hello,

Yes best cpap machines and schedules are current. It is a link on the website of the bus company.
From Atina you still have to take a bus to Picinisco.
How many days do you come to Picinisco? I could eventually pick you up at Atina. When are you coming ?

Is using public transportation to get to Picinisco better than getting there by your own means, Michel? If public transportation is good, I'd rather use that.

Dernière édition par Dejong le Jeu Déc 08, 2022 12:10 pm; édité 2 fois
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Michel VACCA

MessagePosté le: Ven Avr 20, 2018 9:58 am    Sujet du message: Bus to Picinisco Répondre en citant

Hello,

There are buses for Picinisco. But the trip is quite complicated! From Cassino there is a bus to Atina and from Atina a bus to Picinisco. There are not many buses. It's better to come with the car.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Picinisco - Forum Index du Forum -> Others / Autres / Altri Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: