Picinisco
Picinisco
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Tuzi-Margiotta-Montanini

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Picinisco - Forum Index du Forum -> Genealogy / Genealogie / Genealogia
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Luisa

MessagePosté le: Lun Jan 02, 2006 9:25 pm    Sujet du message: Tuzi-Margiotta-Montanini Répondre en citant

Hi there
I've just found Picinisco.net and joined. I'm trying to research my family tree and wonder if you can be of any help?

My maiden name is Tuzi. My grandfather, Angelo Tuzi, was born in Sora in 1892. In Picinisco in 1919 he married Rosalinda Margiotta, who was born in Collesposte, Picinisco in 1902. Angelo's parents were Luigi Tuzi (born 1862) and Domencia Bianchi. Luigi's parents were Angelo Tuzi and Eleonora Cappuccetti. Rosalinda's parents were Giovanni Margiotta and Luisa Marcantonio.
My grandfather, Angelo Tuzi, was one of at least 5 brothers. He came to Scotland with his wife Rosalinda and had four children. The remains of his family now live mainly in Edinburgh, Scotland.

My mother's side of the family is Montanini .. from Atina. My grandfather, Romeo Montanini's parents were Pietro (Pasquale) Montanini (born 1877 or 1878) and Maria Colaluca. Pietro's parents were Vincenzo Montanini(o) and Margerita Tortolano. Maria's parents were Philip Colaluca and Benedetta di Paolo.

If you can help with any other information I would be very grateful.

thanks
Luisa
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Luisa

MessagePosté le: Jeu Fév 09, 2006 7:50 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hi there

Just checking in again to see if Michel, or anyone has come up with any information for me regarding my search on the Tuzi family?

Would love to hear from anyone who can help in even the smallest way!!

thanks
Luisa
Marisa

MessagePosté le: Mar Mar 14, 2006 9:54 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hi Luisa

I have just been enlarging my tree and have come across what looks like your grandparents. I have a Rosalinda Margiotta married to an Angelo Tuzio. I have Rosalindas parents as Giovanni, and 'Luigia' Marcantonio. I think Rosalinda was one of 12 children! You will be happy to know that with Michels excellent help - we have this line back to 1550! Am I right in thinking that Luigia/Luisas parents were Beniamino Cesidio Marcantonio and Maria Mancini?

Marisa
Marisa

MessagePosté le: Mar Mar 14, 2006 9:58 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I think that makes us fifth cousins once removed!

Marisa
Marisa

MessagePosté le: Mar Mar 14, 2006 11:00 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I think that Gill Cripps - who is also a member of this forum - is your second cousin. Your grandmother Rosalinda and her grandmother Benedetta were sisters.

Marisa
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Picinisco - Forum Index du Forum -> Genealogy / Genealogie / Genealogia Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: