Picinisco
Picinisco
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Di Felice and Tartaglia

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Picinisco - Forum Index du Forum -> Genealogy / Genealogie / Genealogia
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Marisa

MessagePosté le: Lun Aoû 17, 2009 6:49 pm    Sujet du message: Di Felice and Tartaglia Répondre en citant

Hi Michel

I have an old friend whose family are from Picinisco. I have known her since I was a child, and I have often wondered if perhaps we are related somewhere. So far I haven't found any links.

Do you have any information on these families?

Michele Di Felice (born around 1856, Picinisco) – his parents were Francesco Di Felice and Maddalena ?

Maria Teresa Tartaglia (born 1865) – her parents were Rafaele Tartaglia and Angela ?

Any help would be very much appreciated.

Thanks

Marisa
moulin09

MessagePosté le: Mar Aoû 25, 2009 8:02 pm    Sujet du message: Capocci Répondre en citant

Hi Marisa
Sorry nothing to do with your post, but I noticed you have the name Capocci at the bottom of your posts. I am looking for information on Angela F Capocci, born in 1866, possibly in Picinisco or that area. She married Fortunato Grimaldi (possibly from Roccasecca) in or around 1890 and later moved to London where she died in 1919. I am trying to find out where she was born and any news of other family members.
Any info or help welcome
Carolynn
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Anthony De Felice

MessagePosté le: Jeu Aoû 27, 2009 7:37 pm    Sujet du message: Picinisco Répondre en citant

Hi,
My grandfather's name was Antonio De Filici swe were brought up as Defelice is it possible that we have still some relations alive and still living in Picionisco and if anyone has any information about this could you please let me know,
Antonio Defelice
I could be mistaken my grandfather's name could be De Felice and according to his naturalization papers when he came to Scotland his home was in Piinisco this would have been in the 1920's or ther abouts so if anyone has any information regarding him when he lived in Picinisco I would be gratefull,
Antonio.

Dernière édition par Anthony De Felice le Ven Aoû 28, 2009 3:12 pm; édité 1 fois
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un e-mail
Marisa

MessagePosté le: Jeu Aoû 27, 2009 8:29 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hi Carolynn and Antonio

Its great to 'meet' you both.

Carolynn - my nearest Capocci ancestor was my great great great grandmother Maria Luigia Capocci who was born in Picinisco on 22 Sep 1842. She married Fulgenzio Marcantonio on 28 Feb 1867 - also in Picinisco. Unfortunately that is all I know about her. I only know that thanks to Michel who gave me a huge amount of information about my Marcantonio ancestors. I don't have any Grimaldis in my tree - yet. Sorry I can't be of more help.

Antonio - I'm afraid I don't know much about the DiFelices. I'm hoping at some point my on friend's tree and mine that we might have an ancestor in common to make us related. I have known her since I was a very small child. My friend is a Cifelli and her mother was a Di Stefano.

Marisa
moulin09

MessagePosté le: Sam Aoû 29, 2009 11:37 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hi Marisa
Well that's a shame, but never mind, I'll keep looking. Let me know if any Grimaldi's pop up in your tree!! Maybe Michel might be able to help me.
Good luck with your search for a common relative with your friend. It's good to 'meet' you too!
Carolynn
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Picinisco - Forum Index du Forum -> Genealogy / Genealogie / Genealogia Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: