Picinisco
Picinisco
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Beniamino Crolla

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Picinisco - Forum Index du Forum -> Genealogy / Genealogie / Genealogia
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
tina97

MessagePosté le: Lun Fév 25, 2008 3:14 pm    Sujet du message: Beniamino Crolla Répondre en citant

Hi Michel,

Can you please do a look up for me & tell me if Beniamino Crolla from the DeMarco website (father of Sabatino,MariaCivita etc) had a previous marriage or more children other than those mentioned on the DeMarco's tree? ...it's just a thought but did he also have a previous wife called Juanita b-1833 and sons called MichaelAngelo, Antonio, Meyrick, Giovanni & daughter Maria Crolla?

My g-grandad was Antonio Crolla b-1857 Italy,he came to London UK aged 19 with his family above around 1876 & had a daughter Carmela Crolla born in London 1877. He then moved to Manchester and had 4 children there called Teresa b-1882, Bernard b-1884(my grandad), Joseph b-1887 & Philimina b-1891.
His father was named Beniamino Crolla Farm Labourer on Antonio's marriage certificate to Donata Marino in London 1881.

Can you or anybody help me trace Beniamino Crolla's birth line back in Italy?it is likely he was born about 1825-1835 & that he died in Italy.Is it possible my Beniamino Crolla is the same person as in the DeMarco tree ?

...it's just that I haven't seen the name Beniamino Crolla anywhere except the DeMarco tree you've talked about in other posts & I'm constantly being drawn back to it.I've been searching for the place of birth in Italy for my Crolla descendants for nearly 2yrs now but have hit a brick wall with Beniamino & the only other one I could find was Carlo Beniamino Crolla b-1825(This could also be him!!). I want to plan a visit to Italy but can't because I'm not sure if it's Picinisco or Monte Cassino that they originated from.

Any help would be most appreciated,kindest regards Santina Crolla Very Happy
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Picinisco - Forum Index du Forum -> Genealogy / Genealogie / Genealogia Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: