Picinisco
Picinisco
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

ALONZE/ ALONZI, CEDRONE, FERRI and LANCIA

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Picinisco - Forum Index du Forum -> Genealogy / Genealogie / Genealogia
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Julie Wise

MessagePosté le: Lun Juil 16, 2007 6:27 pm    Sujet du message: ALONZE/ ALONZI, CEDRONE, FERRI and LANCIA Répondre en citant

I know that I have listed this before - but I now understand that it was not CITRONE but CEDRONE and the ALONZI is sometimes spelt ALONZE.

Does anyone have any information they can give me? All my Third Generation up have now died and I am unable to locate any further information.

thanks

Julie

PREVIOUS MESSAGE .....

My name is Julie Wise, my maiden name is ALONZI.

My family originate from Picinisco, My grandfather is called ANTONIO ALONZI, his brothers are LUIGI and DOMENICO and his sister ELVIRA LUCIA.

My Grandfathers mother GUISEPPA died in Scarborough, England. My grandfathers father, GIULIANO lived in Scarborough for part of his life but returned and died in PICINISCO on 31/03/22 aged 40. He had one brother GENNARO who moved to the USA and four sisters:
CHRISTINA who married PASQUALE CEDRONE
PASQUA who married PIETRO LANCIA
TERESA who married ANTONY FERRI
MARIA GUISTINA who married EMEDIE CEDRONE.

My Great Grandfather, GUILIANO ALONZI's parents were MICHAEL ALONZI (Died 10/11/1873) and MARIA MARGIOTTA (Died 24/08/41).

MICHAEL ALONZI's parents were DOMENICO ALONZI and ROSA FARINA.

I am looking for any links with other family trees and for any pictures anyone might have of my family.

Thanks

Julie
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Michel VACCA

MessagePosté le: Jeu Aoû 16, 2007 4:45 pm    Sujet du message: Genealogy ALONZI Répondre en citant

Hello Julie,

A few times ago I carried out the genealogy of family ALONZI of Picinisco. I thus have the information which you seek.

Send to me your address E-mail, I will send the result of my too long research to you to put on the site.

Small information: Giuliano did not die the 31/03/1922 but the 01/06/1923. I you will send a copy of his death certificate.

Summers you of the family of the English people who just have a house with Picinisco Via G. Marconi opposite at home?

So long.

Michel VACCA
michel@vacca.be
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur
Julie Wise

MessagePosté le: Dim Aoû 19, 2007 12:53 pm    Sujet du message: Email details you requested Répondre en citant

Hi Michel

I am not sure if you got my email - so here is my email address that you requested

je@wise28.wanadoo.co.uk

Thanks

Julie
Michel VACCA

MessagePosté le: Lun Aoû 20, 2007 8:56 pm    Sujet du message: Re : Email details you requested Répondre en citant

I received your Email address. I will prepare the genealogy tomorrow and I send it to you.

So long,
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur
Julie Wise

MessagePosté le: Dim Sep 09, 2007 4:08 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hi Michel

I have returned from a lovely holiday in Sardinia with the boys and feeling really excited about our planned trip to Picinisco in December between Chistmas and New year.

Do you know of any Bed and Breakfast that I could contact to stay for two nights over that period?

Have you been able to look at my family geneaology? - I am really excited that I will be able to visit my great grandfathers grave when we are over visiting Picinisco.

Thanks

Julie Wise (Alonzi)
Michel VACCA

MessagePosté le: Dim Sep 09, 2007 6:51 pm    Sujet du message: Genealogy ALONZI Répondre en citant

Hello Julie,

I immediately send to you all the information on your email.

Michel
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Picinisco - Forum Index du Forum -> Genealogy / Genealogie / Genealogia Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: