Picinisco
Picinisco
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Surname Ciarella

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Picinisco - Forum Index du Forum -> Genealogy / Genealogie / Genealogia
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
NICKY CIARELLA

MessagePosté le: Sam Mar 25, 2006 7:27 pm    Sujet du message: Surname Ciarella Répondre en citant

My name Ciarella is not common and I wonder if anyone has any connection with the name. My father Pasquale was born in San Gennaro (next to Picinisco) in 1921. His mother Maria Giuseppa Capaldi , father Nicolo and my fathers sisters Netta and Maria came to Scotland in 1924.
Would like to hear from anyone with a Ciarella in their ancestry.

Also, My granny Maria Giuseppa Capaldi came from a village near Picinisco where most of the inhabitants were called Capaldi(a common name in that area). Does anyone know of a village where Capaldi's originated from?
Marisa

MessagePosté le: Sam Mar 25, 2006 9:28 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hi Nicky

The 'Latium Surnames' search engine at http://lazio.indettaglio.it/eng/motori/cognomi/motore_cognomi_out.html
is quite good for locating where in Lazio a name occurs most frequently.

Happy hunting

Marisa
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Stuart Capaldi

MessagePosté le: Dim Mar 26, 2006 12:53 am    Sujet du message: San Giuseppe Répondre en citant

Hello Nicky

Similar to you, I am also searching for the original village/hamlet from where my grandfather Achille Capaldi emigrated to Edinburgh, Scotland circa 1905.

I was informed recently by a contact through this forum that the Capaldi name comes from San Giuseppe a small village in the Picinisco area.

I visited Picinisco in June 2005, my second visit to this area, but did not know about San Giuseppe.

I will be visiting the area once again in September 2006 and will definitely visit San Giuseppe. It lies close to Villa Latina and San Gennaro.

Cheers

Stuart
Michel VACCA

MessagePosté le: Mar Mar 28, 2006 5:47 pm    Sujet du message: CIARELLA Répondre en citant

Here's information that I own about CIARELLA family.

I haven't found anything else in Picinisco.

Nicola CIARELLA, son of Domenico CIARELLA, married Maria Giuseppa
CAPALDI, daughter of Giovanni on April 21, 1910 in the Church of S.
Gennaro of Picinisco.

They had 3 children in Picinisco:

Antonia is born on April 12, 1912 and is baptized on April 14 in the
Church of S. Gennaro of Picinisco.
Maria is born on February 25, 1918 and is baptized on March 3 in the
Church of S. Gennaro of Picinisco.
Pasquale Domenico is born on September 21, 1921 and is baptized on
September 25 in the Church of S. Gennaro of Picinisco.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Picinisco - Forum Index du Forum -> Genealogy / Genealogie / Genealogia Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: