Picinisco
Picinisco
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Capaldi, Bono, Gizzi, Cornacchio from Picinisco

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Picinisco - Forum Index du Forum -> Genealogy / Genealogie / Genealogia
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Stuart Capaldi

MessagePosté le: Mar Déc 19, 2006 12:24 am    Sujet du message: Capaldi, Bono, Gizzi, Cornacchio from Picinisco Répondre en citant

I am now in a position to update my family details specifically the Capaldi line from Picinisco.

Achille Capaldi b 1879 parents Sante Capaldi & Angela Maria Fusco married 09/02/1878 Valle Grande, Villa Latina.

Sante Capaldi b 02/11/1851 baptised in Chiesa di San Lorenzo parents Tomasso Capaldi & Maria Vittoria Capaldi

Tomasso Capaldi b 02/04/1820 parents Tomasantonio Capaldi & Giuseppa Capaldi married 25/08/1814 in Picinisco

Tomasantonio Capaldi b circa 1789 parents Clemente Capaldi & Cecilia Gizzi

Maria Vittoria Capaldi b 19/10/1820 parents Giuseppe Capaldi & Maria Giuseppa Bono

Giuseppa Capaldi b circa 1796 parents Dominico Capaldi & Maria Cornacchio living at Casa del Monte in 1814

Giuseppe Capaldi b circa 1786

Maria Giuseppa Bono b circa 1789

Dominico Capaldi b circa 1771

Maria Cornacchio b circa 1767

Please note that on all birth records the phrase “questo di commune Strada San Giuseppe” is written, sometimes, in illegible handwriting.

Any information and comments would be helpful.

Thanks

Very Happy Question
Michel VACCA

MessagePosté le: Mar Déc 19, 2006 6:03 pm    Sujet du message: Capaldi, Bono, Gizzi, Cornacchio from Picinisco Répondre en citant

"questo di commune Strada San Giuseppe
of this commune Strada St Giuseppe.

St Giuseppe is a Village of Picinisco

You can see his situation and of the photographs on my Internet site http://www.picinisco.net/bourgades/index.php
then click on St Giuseppe.

I have all the genealogy of the CAPALDI of Picinisco

Michel VACCA
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur
Michel VACCA

MessagePosté le: Mar Déc 19, 2006 6:58 pm    Sujet du message: Capaldi, Bono, Gizzi, Cornacchio from Picinisco Répondre en citant

Stuart,

Here a further information has your research.

Achille Capaldi b 1879 parents Sante Capaldi & Angela Maria Fusco married 09/02/1878 Valle Grande, Villa Latina.

SANTE CAPALDI B 02/11/1851 BAPTISED IN CHIESA DI SAN GIUSEPPE PARENTS TOMASO CAPALDI & MARIA VITTORIA CAPALDI PARENTS GIUSEPPE CAPALDI & MARIA GIUSEPPA BONO

Tomaso Capaldi b 02/04/1820 parents TOMASO ANTONIO Capaldi & Giuseppa Capaldi married 25/08/1814 in Picinisco

TOMASO ANTONIO CESIDIO CAPALDI B 11/12/1790 PARENTS CLEMENTE CAPALDI & CECILIA GIZZI

Maria Vittoria Capaldi b 19/10/1820 parents Giuseppe Capaldi & Maria Giuseppa Bono OK

GIUSEPPA CAPALDI B 22/06/1795 PARENTS DOMINICO CAPALDI & MARIA CORNACCHIA LIVING AT CASA DEL MONTE IN 1814

GIUSEPPE ANGELO EVANGELISTA CAPALDI B 13/11/1786

MARIA GIUSEPPA BONO B 21/08/1789 PARENTS LUIGI BONO & CATERINA CAPALDI

DOMINICO CAPALDI B 15/01/1770

Maria CORNACCHIA b circa 1767 IN ATINA

Who is Achille CAPALDI for you?

With soon,
Michel VACCA
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur
Stuart Capaldi

MessagePosté le: Mar Déc 19, 2006 7:00 pm    Sujet du message: Village of San Giuseppe Répondre en citant

Thanks Michel,

I was not sure of exact location, from your explanation, they would all be born in the village of San Giuseppe?

Is the church "La chiesa di San Lorenzo" the place of baptism in San Giuseppe?

Cornacchio is a very uncommon name do you have any details and do you know where the "Casa Del Monte" is situated.

Thanks for the map and photos on you web site

I have been to Picinisco each year since 2004 visiting Picinisco, Villa Latina, Vallegrande and Atina and also the Prati di Mezzo. I plan to visit again in May 2007 and I will now visit San Giuseppe.

One other question, do I have the correct spelling for the name "Bono" or could it be "Boni"? The records are difficult to read the writing.

Merci beaucoup encore and any further information is greatly appreciated

Very Happy
Stuart Capaldi

MessagePosté le: Mar Déc 19, 2006 7:15 pm    Sujet du message: our replies have crossed Répondre en citant

Michel

Thanks for the quick reply, it allows me to put some more details onto my family tree.

Achille Capaldi was my grandfather, I live in Edinburgh, Scotland, unfortunately, I never met Achille, he died in 1937 Edinburgh.

I have been searching for some time now and it is only this year that I have been able to bring together all the information from Picinisco, Villa Latina etc.

The help from all the contributors on this forum has been excellent, "thanks to all"

Very Happy
Michel VACCA

MessagePosté le: Mar Déc 19, 2006 8:44 pm    Sujet du message: Capaldi, Bono, Gizzi, Cornacchio from Picinisco Répondre en citant

Indeed the CAPALDI are originating in S. Giuseppe. There are CAPALDI of S. Giuseppe in Brussels.
There is still in S.Giuseppe an injury which is called Maria FIACCO who is widowed of Augusto CAPALDI, one of wire lives Brussels and other Enrico lives with its Mom. It is 41 years old.

It are most probably of the same family as you.

They, they are descendants of the General CAPALDI which was in the army of GARIBALDI.

While arriving at S. Giuseppe you will be surprised, it does not have there almost more inhabitants.

In the registers of the commune, it is always registered S. Lorenzo because the registers are with the church S. Lorenzo. S. Lorenzo is the principal church of Picinisco.

Currently the church S. Giuseppe is abandoned. It was partially destroyed by the earthquake of 1985. The mass is currently done in a prefabricated room.

I am often in Picinisco. When you go in Picinisco ask me PRO LOCO or the BAR CENTRAL, everyone know me. They will indicate my house to you.

Give me your address E-mail, I will send to you a copy of the act of baptism of Santé.

With regard to the BONI/BONO it is still a mystery. In the books of the commune (that you consulted at LDS) BONO is written. With the church: BONI.

CLEMENTE CAPALDI & CECILIA GIZZI
Parents Clemente : Sante CAPALDI & Maria COCOZZA
Parents Cecilia : Cesare GIZZI et Leonarda PORRELLI
They had 7 children >>>> Tomaso Antonio Cesidio
Clemente was married twice.
CLEMENTE CAPALDI & BENEDETTA PELOSI
Parents Benedetta : Giuseppe PELOSI et Domenica IACONELLI
They had 4 children

SANTE CAPALDI & MARIA COCOZZA
Parents Sante : Tomaso CAPALDI & Antonia FERRI
Parents Maria : Marco Antonio COCOZZA
They had 3 children >>>> Clemente Mattia

TOMASO CAPALDI & ANTONIA FERRI
Parents Tomaso : Antonio CAPALDI & Loreta ROSSI
Parents Antonia : ?
They had 4 children >>>> Eugenio Sante

ANTONIO CAPALDI & LORETA ROSSI
Parents Antonio : Santé & Elisabetta GIZZI
Parents Loreta : Cristofano ROSSI
They had 7 children >>>>> Tomaso Angelo

To follow: My research is still in the course of checking. After checking I think of having the information since 1570. But it will be necessary to have patience, I currently work on a very great family of Picinisco.

I would be very interested to have the descent of Achille for to supplement my data bases.

With soon.
Michel VACCA
michel@vacca.be
www.picinisco.net
Stuart Capaldi

MessagePosté le: Mer Déc 20, 2006 4:46 pm    Sujet du message: Descendants Achille Capaldi Répondre en citant

Michel.

I have e-mailed you the information on Achille's descendants including a photograph of Achille.

"Merry Christmas & Happy New Year" to all on the forum

Laughing
Stuart Capaldi

MessagePosté le: Jeu Avr 12, 2007 11:09 am    Sujet du message: update on birth place of Achille Capaldi Répondre en citant

Just a quick update on recent information.

Achille Capaldi was born in November 1878 in the hospital in Monaco. The record of his birth was sent to the church in Picinisco and recorded in April 1789.

His parents, Sante Capaldi and Angela Maria Fusco must have been working there or en route to ??? They were married in February 1878 in Vallegrande, Villa Latina therefore he was their first child.

I am now searching for his sisters, who may also have been born outside Italy. Not sure if they are registered in Picinisco. One may have married a Giuseppe Di Salve and emigrated to USA Chicago.

Any info would be much appreciated
Stuart Capaldi

MessagePosté le: Mar Mai 08, 2007 9:44 pm    Sujet du message: Michel Vacca, I would like to meet with you Répondre en citant

Michel, you have assisted me on this web site for some time now.

I note that you will be in Picinisco from 23 May 2007.

I will be visiting Picinisco, including San Giuseppe and Valle Grande, the villages of my great grand parents Sante Capaldi and Angela Maria Fusco, on Sunday 3 June and possibly Monday 4 June 2007.

I would wish to meet with you, to thank you personally for all your help.

Is this possible? Will you be in Picinisco on these dates?

Also I have sent you some e-mails but I do not know if you have received them

Very Happy
Michel VACCA

MessagePosté le: Mer Mai 09, 2007 3:35 pm    Sujet du message: Picinisco Répondre en citant

Hello Stuart,

I actually received your Emails, but it is difficult for me to answer all.

I receive, each day, genealogical ten messages asking of the information. I try to answer a maximum. I do not forget you !

I have just returned from Picinisco or I remained two weeks. I have make research on the Family PELOSI with whom I have also family ties.

Unfortunately we will not be able to see us during your stay, I will be in Picinisco of May 23 at May 30 and June 19 at June 26 and July 15 at August 13 for the holidays.

It is a pity very, I will like much to meet you.

I do not know if you already were in Picinisco?

I will contact a person with Picinisco to know if she is free during your stay. It is a very obliging person (of Picinisco but who lived London during many years) It will be able to help you and to inform you on the spot.

I will indicate to you, on your address E-mail, the next week, how you will be able to meet it.

Do not hesitate to write to me over my E-mail.

With soon,

Michel
michel@vacca.be
www.picinisco.net
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Picinisco - Forum Index du Forum -> Genealogy / Genealogie / Genealogia Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: