Picinisco
Picinisco
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

De Marco from Picinisco & Casale

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Picinisco - Forum Index du Forum -> Genealogy / Genealogie / Genealogia
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Casale

MessagePosté le: Mer Nov 23, 2005 6:40 pm    Sujet du message: De Marco from Picinisco & Casale Répondre en citant

Hi - glad to see your forum is back!

I returned from a short visit to Picinisco Atina and the Casale in late September and if I may, ask a couple of questions about my family - De Marco (& Dimarco) from Picinisco and the Casale.

My Grandfather, Agostino De Marco was born in Picinisco in about 1884 married to Mariacivita Crolla (born 1879 of Beniamino Crolla & Filomena De Marco), went to Scotland as a young man and then settled on the south coast of England. he frequently returned to Picinisco sometimes for extended periods, he had a large house in Picinisco and after retirement lived there until shortly before his death in 1964.

My great-grandfather was called Francesco De Marco married to Carolina Di Felice, he lived in the Caslae next to his brother Giovanni.

My great-great-grandfather was called Diamonte De Marco and lived in the Casale.

My questions are these -

Can you give me any information about my great-great-grandfather Diamonte De Marco and his son Francesco De Marco.

Angelo Dimarco was born in the Casale around 1908 and left with his grandfather for England when he was 7 years old, possibly also accompanied by my grandfather. Any information about his relationship with other Casale De Marco’s (Dimarcos)

Pasquale Dimarco and wife Maria D'Ambrosio were contemporary relatives of my Grandfather but I dont know how?

My father Giacinto De Marco said that he had cousins in the collerute near Casale, any information about the Collerute De Marcos.

My best regards - Agostino De Marco
Michel VACCA

MessagePosté le: Jeu Nov 24, 2005 6:33 pm    Sujet du message: DE MARCO Family Répondre en citant

Here is the first information.

Agostino DE MARCO birth 11 November 1883 of Francesco DE MARCO and Carolina DI FELICE

Francesco DE MARCO birth 26 May 1841 of Diamante DE MARCO and Rosa PELOSI
Carolina DI FELICE birth 14 July 1844 of Francesco DI FELICE and Maddalena DI FELICE

Married : 18 January 1906

Maria Civita CROLLA birth 20 December 1881 of Beniamino CROLLA and Filomena DE MARCO

Beniamino CROLLA birth 15 March 1843 of Carlo DI FELICE and Carolina DI FELICE
Filomena DE MARCO of Benedetto and Carolina PELOSI

To be continued...

Michel VACCA
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur
Casale

MessagePosté le: Ven Nov 25, 2005 1:00 am    Sujet du message: De Marco Family Répondre en citant

Michel

Many Thanks for your helpful reponse and your continuing enquiry

Regards, Agostino De Marco
Carnevale

MessagePosté le: Mer Déc 14, 2005 1:11 pm    Sujet du message: De Marco Family from Picinisco Répondre en citant

My Grandfather Francesco Carnevale came from Pico, but my Grandmother Angela Rosa De Marco born 2nd August 1886 came from Picinisco, her parents were Father Antonino De Marco, Mother Nuntiata De Marco nee Pesce.
Their children were
Nicholas.
Amelia.
Selina.
Ursula.
Angela Rosa.
Julia.
I know that Nicholas lived in Glasgow in 1904, if anyone is able to give me any information on any of the above, I would be extremily grateful.

Mike Carnevale.(Grandson)
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un e-mail
Michel VACCA

MessagePosté le: Mer Déc 14, 2005 5:48 pm    Sujet du message: De Marco Family from Picinisco Répondre en citant

Antonio DE MARCO born in 02 June 1853 to Picinisco
Parents : Nicola DE MARCO and Angela Rosa TOBIA

Parents of Nicola : Antonio DE MARCO and Sabina ARCARI
Parents of Angela Rosa : Francesco TOBIA and Domenica ARCARI

Nunziata PESCE
Parents : Francesco PESCE and Maria PACITTI

Parents of Francesco : Giovanni PESCE and Antonia ARCARI
Parents of Maria : Agostino PACITTI et Rosa BONI

Antonio and Nunziata maried the 17/02/1877 in Picinisco

Children of Antonio and Nunziata :

Emilia born in 30 December 1877 to Picinisco
Ursula born in 01 May 1879 to Picinisco
Nicola born in 06 June 1881 to Picinisco
Nicola Giovanni born 07 October 1884 to Picinisco
Angela Rosa born in 02 August 1886 to Picinisco
Maria Carmela born in 23 January 1889 to Picinisco
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur
Andy DiMarco
Invité

MessagePosté le: Mer Déc 14, 2005 8:10 pm    Sujet du message: DiMarco s or DeMarco s Répondre en citant

Hello....
I think that the Angelo DiMarco you refer to may well be my father! He would have left Italy in bout 1912/3 for Maidstione in Kent with his father and mother ...however he wasnt born in casale ,,,but in Scotland....Haddington and i think in 1907. .he died 3 years ago aged 94. He went to casale from scotland as a baby soon after he was born and left for the south coast of england as an 8 year old. If you family went to the south coast it is almost certain that my father Angelo DiMarco would have known them

My grandfather, was francisco, and died in Maidstione Kent in 1936...He was married to Adolaratta (Sp?) who i understand may have had the family name Demarco ....If this helps I have quite a bit of family history (as usual some accurate and some just legend) I was in casale in june with my brother an sisters...it was wonderful!!!
Do email at andydimarco@hotmail.com if i can help

Andy DiMarco
Carnevale

MessagePosté le: Jeu Déc 15, 2005 11:40 am    Sujet du message: De Marco Family from Picinisco Répondre en citant

Michel.

Many Thanks for the help in supplying information on my Grandmothers family origins.
The site is so helpfull, and easy to use.
Once again, Many Thanks.

Mike Carnevale.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un e-mail
Invité

MessagePosté le: Jeu Déc 15, 2005 5:14 pm    Sujet du message: Pasquale DiMarco and Maria D'Ambrosio Répondre en citant

Agostino. Contact Leslie Hunter. She has info on Pasquale and Maria.

John Gerrard

>Pasquale Dimarco and wife Maria D'Ambrosio were contemporary >relatives of my Grandfather but I dont know how?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Picinisco - Forum Index du Forum -> Genealogy / Genealogie / Genealogia Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: