Picinisco
Picinisco
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Calorossi Family and Pompa Family

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Picinisco - Forum Index du Forum -> Genealogy / Genealogie / Genealogia
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
KathryneJ

MessagePosté le: Lun Avr 06, 2020 11:02 am    Sujet du message: Calorossi Family and Pompa Family Répondre en citant

Hi,

My great grandfather Giacomo Amerigo married Giovanna Pompa in Edinburgh and from what I can tell his sister, Luisa Amerigo married a Vincenzo Pompa in Picinisco. So I'm trying to find out about the Pompa family, if anyone can help?

Also another of my great grandfather's sisters, Celeste Amerigo married a Filippino Calorossi in Picinisco I believe, so I'm also trying to find out about the Calorossi family too.

Any help would be gratefully received or suggestions on where to search as the usual family tree websites are not pulling up anything...

Kathryne
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Michel VACCA

MessagePosté le: Lun Avr 06, 2020 6:32 pm    Sujet du message: Colarossi Répondre en citant

Hello,

I have the information you are looking for. I'll contact you tomorrow.
I contact you by email.

Michel VACCA
www.picinisco.net
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur
KathryneJ

MessagePosté le: Sam Juin 20, 2020 3:06 pm    Sujet du message: I'm still looking for information... Répondre en citant

Hi everyone,

I'm still looking for information about the POMPA family and CALLOROSSI family if anyone can help me?

Also a MARIA ANGELA DI MEO has come into my family tree as my great, great, great grandmother. I would love to find out all I can about her.

Kathryne
ajewson

MessagePosté le: Jeu Aoû 04, 2022 6:16 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

hi Kathryn my grandad is domenico americo who was giacomo's brother. My mother is still alive and we are going to picinisco next month to see the area. I couldn't find anything on Maria Angela Di meo (born approx 1805) apart from that she got francesco baptised and then left him outside a house in San guiseppe where a lady called angela valente found him and got him baptised again in picinisco and gave him the americo surname. Angela was aged 60 at the time so born approx 1765. His birth mam eventually collected him from the abandoned babies home and looked after him.

I've been trying to find out how the americo name was decided for francesco. I have a lot of info on the colarossi family too.
Almaza322
Invité

MessagePosté le: Jeu Sep 15, 2022 11:49 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Are this family still there? top fence
ajewson

MessagePosté le: Mar Sep 27, 2022 8:05 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

which family? I am taking my mother to picinisco tomorrow wednesday 28th to visit the area where her family grew up.

I don't think there are any americo/amerigo's in the area anymore. Most moved to uk/scotland.

What is amazing though is that there is a leonne colarusso aged 90 who lives in immoglie. His grandmother was celeste americo who is actually my mothers aunty. She married fillipo colarossi who opened a famous art gallery in Paris.

We are hoping to meet up with his daughter and some other relatives this week.
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Picinisco - Forum Index du Forum -> Genealogy / Genealogie / Genealogia Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: