Picinisco
Picinisco
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Benigno Pelosi

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Picinisco - Forum Forum Index -> Genealogy / Genealogie / Genealogia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mike Shires

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 11:18 am    Post subject: Benigno Pelosi Reply with quote

I am trying to find out about my great great grandfather Benigno Pelosi who came over to Scotland in the 1880/1890`s with his wife Elisabetta Perilli and two sons Gerardo b1878 and Giovanni b1881. (the birth dates may not be exact as they are based on marriage and death certificates). I believe Giovanni was born in Liscia. If anyone has come across any of the above individuals in their own research it would be great to hear from them. cheers, Mike
Tatanna

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 1:56 pm    Post subject: Pelosi Reply with quote

This family should be included in the 1853 parish census which was updated until 1899 with births etc. It includes birth dates, If you are interested in a copy contact me privately.
Michel VACCA

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 5:51 pm    Post subject: Benigno PELOSI Reply with quote

I have some information on Benigno PELOSI. You can contact me in private message.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Picinisco - Forum Forum Index -> Genealogy / Genealogie / Genealogia All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: