Picinisco
Picinisco
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Will be in Picinisco 28 & 29 January - Cervi /Vacca/Vale

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Picinisco - Forum Index du Forum -> Genealogy / Genealogie / Genealogia
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
jonkeller

MessagePosté le: Jeu Jan 12, 2017 11:29 pm    Sujet du message: Will be in Picinisco 28 & 29 January - Cervi /Vacca/Vale Répondre en citant

Hi all, I am so glad I found this site!

My mother, Serafina Leonilda Cervi, was born and raised in Picinisco. She was born in 1941, and is currently in perfect health living in Phoenix, AZ, USA.

Her parents were Giussepe (from Picinisco) and Teresa Cervi (nee Teresa Valerio from Villa Latina), and they had 7 children. The oldest, Maria, married Vincento Vacca also from Picinisco. The other 6 (including my Mom) married people from outside the area).

I am doing this trip because I have a couple spare days in Europe and I have always had on my "list" to visit Picinisco and see my Mom and her family's town, the old house which I have pictures of, etc.

My cousin Vinni Vacca (Vincento Jr.) has helped me contact a couple of the Vacca side which is awesome.

I would certainly appreciate any advice on being in the area, and would certainly offer any assistance if anyone would like me to try to take pictures of something or anything else while there.

If anyone has specific information about the Giussepe/Teresa Cervi house in the 1930s and 1940s I would really appreciate that - as I said I have a picture of "rough" directions but not a specific address
Michel VACCA

MessagePosté le: Ven Jan 13, 2017 7:49 pm    Sujet du message: CERVI/VACCA Répondre en citant

Hello Jon,

I read your message carefully.
I am also a parent with Vincenzo Jr. VACCA.
I am a genealogist and I have established all the genealogy of VACCA and CERVI.
I think you have a mistake: The parents of Serafina CERVI are Bernardo CERVI and Teresa VALERIO. Giuseppe is the father of Bernardo.
I will not be in Picinisco during your visit but I could give you contacts on site.
If you send me the picture, I will try to give you the address.
You can contact me by mail:
gen@picinisco.net

See you later,

Michel VACCA
www.picinisco.net
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur
jonkeller

MessagePosté le: Mer Jan 18, 2017 9:02 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hello Michel, thanks so much for the reply.

I am sorry, YES you are right my grandfather is Bernardo, was late at night when I was writing this and I guess I was tired!

I have connected with whom I think maybe are also your relatives, Maria and Lucia Vacca. I am meeting them on 28 Jan in Picinisco. They are cousins to my cousin Vinicio Vacca Jr - he connected me with them.

I will email you a few items including house rough location and picture as well.

Also - my mother has a living cousin in Villa La Tina who is Antonio Coppola, I have his phone number and will try to meet once there as well.
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Picinisco - Forum Index du Forum -> Genealogy / Genealogie / Genealogia Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: