Picinisco
Picinisco
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

giacinta pelosi nee valvona

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Picinisco - Forum Index du Forum -> Genealogy / Genealogie / Genealogia
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
leonard rossi

MessagePosté le: Mer Aoû 08, 2012 3:21 pm    Sujet du message: giacinta pelosi nee valvona Répondre en citant

Hi All,
I have just joined your site and was wondering if anyone knows if Giacinta pelosi who was married to Geatano pelosi and came over to the uk around 1888 went back to picinsco about 1914?. I have checked burial sites in Manchester where she first lived and also glasgow all to no avail. She had many siblings in picinisco and may have decided to return to Italy as she and Geatano separated when they lived in glasgow. Question
Best Leonard Rossi.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur
Tatanna

MessagePosté le: Jeu Aoû 09, 2012 5:20 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

check the message below for Maria Restituta Pelosi.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un e-mail Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur
Michel VACCA

MessagePosté le: Jeu Sep 06, 2012 6:16 pm    Sujet du message: Giacinta VALVONA Répondre en citant

Hello

I found Gaetano PELOSI who in married Giacinta VALVONA 10/11/1874 in Picinisco.
5 children were born between 1875 and 1890. Giacinta had 3 brothers and 2 sisters in Picinisco.

Giacinta died 11 09, 1933 in Picinisco. I have not found the death of Gaetano in Picinisco.

Michel
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur
Elaine

MessagePosté le: Lun Sep 24, 2012 9:26 pm    Sujet du message: Giacinta Valvona Répondre en citant

Hi Michel

Thank you very much. Giacinta is my great great grandmother & Leonard is a second cousin who I have found whilst searching for my ancestors.

Gaetano, her husband stayed in Scotland & lived with his daughter, my great grandmother. We do not know why she returned to Italy & have evidence of only 4 children. Could you possibly let me know the names & dates of birth of the 5 you mention between 1875 & 1890. I think my great grandmother, Maria Restituta, also known as Esther, was born in 1891 but it could have been the year before.

Thank you for your help.

Elaine
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
pmmw35

MessagePosté le: Mer Nov 25, 2015 1:52 pm    Sujet du message: GIACINTA PELOSI NEE VALVONA Répondre en citant

I have recently found on Ancestry website extensive information about the Valvona family, linking them to inter alia the Cervi, de Filippis, Antonelli, Mancini, Margiotta and of course Pelosi families.

Giacinta ("Georgina") 1850-1933 was the sister of my great grandmother Alessandra born 1847 who married Francesco Antonio Pelosi. There were two other sisters - Maria b.1841 and Angela b.1844; also two brothers - Filippo 1853-1936? and Vittorio 1856-9.

According to the Ancestry Public Member/Family Trees Giacinta and husband Gaetano Pelosi 1850-1918 (d. Glasgow) had four children: Michael 1877-1952 (no spouse/children?), Carry Maria Carmela 1881-1959 (she married Giovanni Pelosi 1871-1936, possibly a cousin), Esther (aka Maria Restituta) 1891-1962 who married Cesidio de Marco 1905 Glasgow, and Nancy (Maria Annunziata) 1885 Picinisco d. 1938 Glasgow, married Giovanni Valente 1905 Glasgow (two children). Maria Annunziata was godmother to my aunt Rosina Mancini b. 1901 North Shields (I have the baptism certificate). My grandmother Maria Giuseppa Pelosi Mancini 1877-1939 was "Nancy"'s cousin.

I have not yet established the relationship between Giacinta's husband Gaetano Pelosi and Alessandra's husband Francesco Antonio Pelosi (my great grandfather), but it is possible/likely that they were brothers or at least cousins.

Back to the research.

Best wishes to all the distant cousins!

Peter Mancini.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un e-mail
Michel VACCA

MessagePosté le: Jeu Nov 26, 2015 4:24 pm    Sujet du message: PELOSI Répondre en citant

Hello Peter,

Francesco Antonio PELOSI - 06/12/1839 Picinisco and
Gaetano Liberatore PELOSI - 05/01/1850 Picinisco
Brothers are.
Parents are: Luigi Giovanni Martino PELOSI - 10/11/1802 Picinisco - 26/05/1864 Picinisco.
and
Minerva Anna Maria Domenica PANDOLFI - 04/05/1811 Picinisco
They had eight children: six boys and two girls.

Michel VACCA
pmmw35

MessagePosté le: Ven Nov 27, 2015 2:03 pm    Sujet du message: pelosi family Répondre en citant

Dear Michel, thank you for the information about Gaetano and Francesco Pelosi being brothers - I'd love to know what sources you use (church records?).

I've looked at the Ancestry Public Member and Family trees for their parents' parents but seem to have come to a dead end.

Thanks again.

Peter Mancini.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un e-mail
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Picinisco - Forum Index du Forum -> Genealogy / Genealogie / Genealogia Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: