Picinisco
Picinisco
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

rosina margiotta, wife of lorenzo margiotta, southwark 1911

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Picinisco - Forum Index du Forum -> Genealogy / Genealogie / Genealogia
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
pmmw35

MessagePosté le: Sam Sep 19, 2015 1:21 pm    Sujet du message: rosina margiotta, wife of lorenzo margiotta, southwark 1911 Répondre en citant

Does anyone know if Rosina was the first wife of Lorenzo Margiotta (hairdresser) and what happened to her after the 1911 census? I have found a Rosina on a passenger list described as a housewife, travelling alone (I cannot remember the destination but think USA.)

The following year (1912), at the same address in Southwark (44 Bittern St) Lorenzo Margiotta (hairdresser) and his then wife Teresa Pelosi Margiotta had a daughter Romild A N Margiotta.

I believe the Lorenzos are the same man.

Peter Mancini.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un e-mail
armstrongvk12

MessagePosté le: Lun Oct 12, 2015 4:31 am    Sujet du message: Mystery! Répondre en citant

Hi Peter......this is also a mystery to me and to my cousin, Jackie, as well. I am the great granddaughter of Teresa's brother, Genaro Pelosi. However I have never been told of Teresa or any of my great grandfather's other sisters, Georgina or Antonia. But interestingly enough.....I was told by my great grandfather's youngest daughter (who is still alive at 98 years old) that my family (Pelosi) was/is related to the Mancini's. Not sure how that came about, but still trying to figure all of this out....as you are.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Picinisco - Forum Index du Forum -> Genealogy / Genealogie / Genealogia Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: