Picinisco
Picinisco
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Fusco/Capocci

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Picinisco - Forum Index du Forum -> Genealogy / Genealogie / Genealogia
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
nance

MessagePosté le: Dim Nov 23, 2014 4:39 pm    Sujet du message: Fusco/Capocci Répondre en citant

My great grandmother was Filomena Capocci born around 1859 I believe in Picinisco. She married Antonio Fusco on 31st October 1886 when they were both living in Hammersmith. I don't know when they emigrated to the UK, but I am trying to locate the village near Montecassino where Antonio originated from. My late mother wrote it down on a scrap of paper as Cerashure, but it could be Serashura or as we used to pronounce it "shurashura". Does anyone have any idea where this could be?
Tatanna

MessagePosté le: Lun Nov 24, 2014 1:23 pm    Sujet du message: Shuraschura Répondre en citant

She may have been saying Ciociara (scho-shara) but it is an area not a hamlet around Montecassino.
Fusco is found in Picinisco and Villa Latina, but Capocci is found mostly in Picinisco but I don't see Filomena in the baptism index around 1859. DO you know her father's name?
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un e-mail Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur
nance

MessagePosté le: Lun Nov 24, 2014 5:34 pm    Sujet du message: Fusco/Capocci Répondre en citant

Thank you so much! What a wonderful woman you are to take an interest and solve this long standing family mystery. It's definitely Ciociara and I only wish my mother was alive so that I could tell her. Filomena may have been born in 1858 if she turned 28 after her marriage on 31st Oct 1886. The certificate states that her father's name was Domenico Capocci (deceased) and he was a coffee shop keeper. Antonio Fusco was 31 at the time of their marriage, but he too could have turned 32 after their marriage, so he was either born in 1854 or 1855. The registrar has entered his father's name as Loreta Fusco, but I think that must be an error, as it's a girl's name. Anyway he was a carpenter, also deceased.

I should be extremely grateful for any information that you can give me regarding both Filomena and also Antonio if possible.
Michel VACCA

MessagePosté le: Mar Déc 02, 2014 5:09 pm    Sujet du message: Filomena CAPOCCI Répondre en citant

I you postage was an email.
Michel VACCA
www.picinisco.net
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur
Graham Corio

MessagePosté le: Sam Déc 27, 2014 9:39 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hi Nancy

I too have been looking at Italians in Hammersmith as that is where my GF came from. However, his early life is a bit of a mystery. Some other Corios definitely came from Picinisco.
A Modestino Corio married an Addolorata Cappoci in Picinisco 12/9/1885 and they lived in Hammersmith then Chiswick.
I have a BC for an Domenico Antonio Fusco, whose parents were Antonio Fusco and Annie (formerly Webster) from 5/10/1885 which you are welcome to have a copy of if it helps. I could email it to you,.

Graham Corio
nance

MessagePosté le: Sam Déc 27, 2014 10:27 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hi Graham

Thank you for contacting me. I would be interested in seeing the BC, although I'm not sure if it's relevant to my family as the names and dates don't add up, but it may be worth a look anyway. Actually I have a copy of a census form from 1881 for 3 Carlton Mews, Fulham with Antonio Fusco, his wife Annie and baby daughter Angelina listed. I had already discounted them as my ancestors, but they may be of interest to you perhaps?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Nancy
Graham Corio

MessagePosté le: Dim Déc 28, 2014 11:46 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hi Nancy

I sent you a PM.

Graham Corio
nance

MessagePosté le: Lun Déc 29, 2014 9:15 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I sent you a PM
Graham Corio

MessagePosté le: Lun Déc 29, 2014 9:56 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hi Nancy

I have checked my PMs and there is nothing there??
Perhaps I am doing something wrong or there is a problem as I can't see the PM that I sent to you either!
My email is graham.corio@virgin.net, perhaps email me directly.
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Picinisco - Forum Index du Forum -> Genealogy / Genealogie / Genealogia Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: