Picinisco
Picinisco
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Pelosi Family to Paignton, England

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Picinisco - Forum Index du Forum -> Genealogy / Genealogie / Genealogia
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
armstrongvk12

MessagePosté le: Dim Jan 19, 2014 4:26 am    Sujet du message: Pelosi Family to Paignton, England Répondre en citant

I'm trying to trace my paternal family from Caserta (Picinisco), Italy to Paignton, England. My great great grandmother was Rosalba (Rosa) Pelosi who traveled with her four children, eventually settling in Paignton, England some time in the late 1800s. Her children were Hycintha (Georgina) Pelosi, Gennaro (George) Pelosi, Antonia Pelosi and Pietro (Peter) Pelosi, all were born in Caserta, Italy. According to one source, Rosalba's husband was named Franceso Pelosi. I can find no record of Rosalba's maiden name or confirmation of her husband's first name.

In 1895, Georgina marries Jusieff (Joseph) Quattrocicchi in Newton Abbott, England. Together they had at least 10 children and immigrated to Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, but not before changing their surname to Fourchalk.

George Pelosi immigrates to Vancouver, Canada too, marries and English woman, Delphine Ham, and then returns to Paignton, England to open a cafe in town called "Pelosi's."

Antonia marries Vincenzo Di Meo and has 7 children. Peter Pelosi eventually has an ice cream cart in the summer and chip vendor in the winter and lives in Paignton, England....running a very popular ice cream shop also called "Pelosi's."

Any information that you can give me on Rosalba Pelosi...such as her maiden name, birthplace, etc, would be most helpful. I believe she was born in 1857 or so. Also....information on her husband, Francesco.
Many...many thanks for any help that you can give me.
Tori Armstrong
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Michel VACCA

MessagePosté le: Mar Jan 21, 2014 7:26 pm    Sujet du message: PELOSI Répondre en citant

Hello,

I have the information you need.
Rosalba PELOSI (born CAPALDI) married Francesco PELOSI on 10/19/1872 at Picinisco. They are both born Picinisco. They had 7 children between 1873 and 1885.
Send me your email address in private message, I will send you the information.
I am a parent with Francesco PELOSI !

Michel VACCA
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur
armstrongvk12

MessagePosté le: Mar Jan 21, 2014 9:18 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Bless you Michel! You have made my day....and the day of some of my cousins. We've been looking for this information for a few years. Many, many thanks to you!
armstrongvk12

MessagePosté le: Ven Mai 30, 2014 1:16 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Michel,

Do you have any information on the death of FRANCESCO PELOSI (n.29/03/1836-PICINISCO (IT))? Did he die in Italy or had he immigrated to some place else? His widow, Rosalba, eventually ends up in Paignton, England, but I wasn't sure what happened to Francesco.

Many thanks,
Tori
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Picinisco - Forum Index du Forum -> Genealogy / Genealogie / Genealogia Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: