Picinisco
Picinisco
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Jaconelli family

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Picinisco - Forum Index du Forum -> Genealogy / Genealogie / Genealogia
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
maiello

MessagePosté le: Sam Mar 23, 2013 6:29 pm    Sujet du message: Jaconelli family Répondre en citant

Hello again and help! I originally posted that my great grandfather Antonio Jaconelli b1867 Italy d1939 Newcastle upon Tyne (married to Colomba Pacitti b1868Italy d1920 Newcastle) was a brother to Domenica and Gerardo and Domenico Jaconelli all born Italy...Picinisco area.
This is not the case....Antonio Jaconelli is not a relative to this other Jaconelli family although he did marry into it....and comes from the Picinisco area too.
One of Antonio's and Columba's sons was Alberto( my paternal grandfather) b1889 Caserta d1963 Newcastle.He married Maria Pacitti b1892 San Gennaro d1957 Newcastle.
Where do my grandparents and great grandparents come from? I know it's in the Picinisco area.
Any help much appreciated....grazie.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Tatanna

MessagePosté le: Jeu Mar 28, 2013 2:00 pm    Sujet du message: Iaconeli Répondre en citant

Antonio and Colomba were from Picinisco.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un e-mail Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur
Tatanna

MessagePosté le: Jeu Mar 28, 2013 2:10 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Even Alberto was born in Picinisco.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un e-mail Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur
maiello

MessagePosté le: Jeu Mar 28, 2013 10:58 pm    Sujet du message: Re: Iaconeli Répondre en citant

[quote="Tatanna"]Antonio and Colomba were from Picinisco.[/quote] Thanks Tatanna for your information.I was aware that Antonio and Maria were born in Picinisco area but thought that they were from a surrounding villages/towns and not from Picinisco town itself. I know that Alberto was baptised at St. Joseph's, Caserta,born 1889 but wondered if he actually came from an other village/town....Maria's parents,Alfonso Pacitti and Domenica Jaconelli, bought a house in San Gennaro [from Arcari?] [when?]where they lived for part of their life and in fact died there and were buried there together with another daughter Immaculata.They lived in Scotland and England before that but because Maria was born 1892 Picinisco (area?) I presumed that it was possibly San Gennaro that Maria was born in.
Tatanna

MessagePosté le: Ven Mar 29, 2013 8:32 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I spent some time yesterday searching the parish census of Picinisco which includes all the surrounding hamlets including San Gennaro. It does give the name of the hamlet where the Iaconelli family lived.
It also provides proof that your family is related to the family you originally posted. After their marriage Antonio and Colomba lived close to her parents. Alberto is also listed and appears to have been baptised in Picinisco. Names of Grandparents and Great Grandparents and siblings are also listed along with birthdates.
If you want copies of these records please contact me at italysearch AT gmail.com.
maiello

MessagePosté le: Ven Mar 29, 2013 11:04 am    Sujet du message: Jaconelli family Répondre en citant

Buon giorno Tatanna e Buona Pasqua...
So far I know that Antonio Jaconelli is my great great grandfather and his wife Columba whom he married in 1889(Picinisco area) is my g.g.grandmother.
My problem is that having thought for some time that Antonio was the brother of Domenica Jaconelli;Gerardo Jaconelli;Domenico Jaconelli and others ...that I was told Antonio was not related directly to Domenica and Gerardo and Domenico.
Therefore I came to the conclusion that the link was through his wife Columba Pacitti...whose brother Alfonso Pacitti married Domenica Jaconelli. If this is so then Vincenzo Pacitti b.1831 seems to be the father of Columba and Alfonso Pacitti.
If this 2nd line of reasoning is taken then I am left with the question of who were Antonio's parents etc?
And who were Domenica's and siblings parents?
Before I can continue with research and documents I need to establish 'whose parents are whose?!' Ciao e grazie for your help.
Tatanna

MessagePosté le: Ven Mar 29, 2013 3:06 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The records I found answer all your questions, including some you didn't know you had.
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Picinisco - Forum Index du Forum -> Genealogy / Genealogie / Genealogia Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: