Picinisco
Picinisco
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

DIVITO/MANCINI FAMILIES

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Picinisco - Forum Index du Forum -> Genealogy / Genealogie / Genealogia
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
mariopaesano

MessagePosté le: Sam Aoû 08, 2009 6:08 pm    Sujet du message: DIVITO/MANCINI FAMILIES Répondre en citant

I'M LOOKING FOR ANY INFORMATION ABOUT THE DIVITO & MANCINI FAMILIES BORN IN PICINISCO
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Michel VACCA

MessagePosté le: Sam Aoû 08, 2009 9:51 pm    Sujet du message: DI VITO - MANCINI Répondre en citant

I have information about the VITO DI and the MANCINI but you must give me more information about people looking for.

Michel VACCA
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur
mariopaesano

MessagePosté le: Dim Aoû 09, 2009 1:37 pm    Sujet du message: DIVITO/MANCINI FAMILIES Répondre en citant

cesare mancini died in picinisco 1951 & luigi divito who married angela maria fresi and left picinisco about the end of 19th century my grandparents.
Michel VACCA

MessagePosté le: Lun Aoû 10, 2009 5:28 am    Sujet du message: Cesare MANCINI Répondre en citant

Cesare Agostino MANCINI
B : 07/05/1883
D : 08/02/1951
Sp. Lucia DE MARCO

Parents : Quirino MANCINI and Maria Angela DE FILIPPIS (7 children)

What are your links with Cesare MANCINI.
Who are Luigi DI VITO and Angela Maria FRESI ?
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur
mariopaesano

MessagePosté le: Lun Aoû 10, 2009 12:26 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

CESARE MANCINI WAS MY MATERNANL GRANDFATHER

LUIGI DIVITO AND ANGELA MARIA FRESI WERE MY PATERNAL GRAND PARENTS WHO BOTH DIED IN EDINBURGH C 1937
Michel VACCA

MessagePosté le: Lun Aoû 10, 2009 5:08 pm    Sujet du message: Luigi DI VITO Répondre en citant

Luigi Raffaele Salvatore DI VITO

B : 20/05/1875
D :
Sp; Angela Maria FREZZA
B : 27/07/1881
Parents of Angela Maria :
Gaetano FREZZA
Nunziata DI FELICE

Parents of Luigi :
Antonio DI VITO
Antonia DI TROIA

Do you want to still other information?
mariopaesano

MessagePosté le: Mar Aoû 11, 2009 2:37 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

YES I WOULD LOVE MORE INFORMATION IF POSSIBLE AND ANY LINK TO THE DEFELICE FAMILY,MANY THANKS.
Elaine

MessagePosté le: Mar Juil 31, 2012 9:08 am    Sujet du message: Mancini/ DiMarco Répondre en citant

Hi Mario

I came across Michel Vacca's response to your post & I think Cesarean Mancini was married to my great grandfather's sister, Lucia. She was originally based in Glasgow where she and Cesarean were married and had their daughters, Florinda & Maria Carolina. They then moved to Edinburgh & Cesarean Mancini is the one who registered his mother in law's death. Her name was Palomina Coia.

My great grandfather, Cesidio, remained in Glasgow but died young in 1918. His wife Maria Restitua Pelosi no doubt knew Lucia since they were married the year before them in 1905.

They had the following children - LeonildaDimarco - my gran, Ernesto, Alfredo, Elvira, Cesidio & I think lost 3.

Lucia and Cesidio's parents came to Scotland and are in the 1901 census. Thweren't her was Gerardo Di Marco & have details on their mother at home which I'll post.
My gran always said there were relations in Edinburgh but was not in touch. My Mum will be delighted to know the details of your descendants as would I. I am currently researching my ancestry in Picinisco too.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Elaine
mariopaesano

MessagePosté le: Dim Oct 14, 2012 1:25 pm    Sujet du message: parents of luigi divito Répondre en citant

I was led to believe that Antonio Divito And Antonia Di Troia were the parents of Luigi Divito but having seen a copy of Luigi's death cert. I find his father was Francesco Divito married to Domenica ( Iacolieri?? ).
Any further info. would be appreciated.
Regards M.Divito.
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Picinisco - Forum Index du Forum -> Genealogy / Genealogie / Genealogia Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: