Picinisco
Picinisco
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Ventre Family

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Picinisco - Forum Index du Forum -> Genealogy / Genealogie / Genealogia
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
rogscouse

MessagePosté le: Lun Mai 01, 2006 11:19 pm    Sujet du message: Ventre Family Répondre en citant

Members of the Ventre family left Picinisco in the late 1800's and settled in Liverpool, England and also Glasgow, Scotland. I have the family tree of Giacomo Ventre born about 1740.
Many Ventre's still live in Liverpool and I have assembled a large family tree. If anyone needs it I can email it to you. I will try to add it to Michel's site.
Let me know if you have information. I have attached a link to my website with some orignal photos and documents.

http://familytreemaker.genealogy.com/users/f/i/e/Barbara-L-Field/index.html
Michel VACCA

MessagePosté le: Mar Mai 02, 2006 7:51 pm    Sujet du message: VENTRE Family Répondre en citant

Here is already some information while waiting for the continuation...

1. MARIANO VENTRE (SAN DONATO (IT))
CJ: MARGERITA DI LUCA (m.4/02/1694)

2. FRANCESCO VENTRE (n.24/12/1695-PICINISCO (IT))
2. ORAZIO VITTORIO VENTRE (n.5/10/1698-PICINISCO (IT))
2. GERONIMA VENTRE (n.26/11/1700-PICINISCO (IT))
2. MARTA VENTRE (n.18/06/1705-PICINISCO (IT))
2. GIOVANNI ANTONIO VENTRE (n.22/08/1708-PICINISCO (IT))

2. ORAZIO VITTORIO VENTRE (n.5/10/1698-PICINISCO (IT))
CJ: LORETA ALOISI (m.19/05/1733)

3. GIACOMO ANTONIO VENTRE (n.25/07/1734-PICINISCO (IT))
3. GIOVANNI CARLO VENTRE (n.9/09/1736-PICINISCO (IT))
3. ANNA AGATA GIULIANA VENTRE (n.21/08/1738-PICINISCO (IT))
3. GIOVANNI NAPOMUCCENO ALESSANDRO VENTRE (n.29/05/1741-PICINISCO (IT))

3. GIACOMO ANTONIO VENTRE (n.25/07/1734-PICINISCO (IT))
CJ: ARCANGELA VALVONA (n.5/05/1736-PICINISCO (IT);m.17/12/1769;d.26/06/1809-PICINISCO (IT))

4. VITTORIO ANTONIO FRANCESCO GENNARO VENTRE (n.25/10/1770-PICINISCO (IT))
CJ: MARIA MARGIOTTA

5. MICHELE ANGELO VENTRE (n.29/05/1833-PICINISCO (IT))
CJ: ANNA ROSA RIOZZI (n.23/04/1828-PICINISCO (IT);m.9/06/1860;d.25/02/1906-PICINISCO (IT))

6. GIOVANNI RIOZZI (n.9/07/1857-PICINISCO (IT);d.23/02/1860-PICINISCO (IT))
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur
Daniel T. Ventre
Invité

MessagePosté le: Mer Mai 10, 2006 10:58 am    Sujet du message: More Ventres Répondre en citant

Greetings:
My name is Daniel Thomas Ventre and I live in Germantown, Tennessee, USA. I grew up in Stamford Connecticut. My paternal grandparents were both from Frosinone. My grandfather was Thomas born in 1986 (parents Gerald Ventre and Carmela Bevelacqua) and my grandmother was Clementina Maria Decicco (parents Daniel Decicco and Philomena Schiavi) born in 1899.

I am 54 years old, married with three children and two grandsons. It is quite possible that are families have cross ties. Thank you for including me in your geneology search and I look forward to additional dialogue.

Sincerely,

Dan
dventre1@midsouth.rr.com
Marisa

MessagePosté le: Mer Mai 10, 2006 12:34 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hi

Here are the deaths of Ventres in Scotland from 1855-1955. You mentioned that some of your family moved to Glasgow. The districts mentioned below are almost exclusively Glasgow. Hope it is of use.

Marisa Very Happy

Year Surname / Maiden Name Forename Sex Other Surnames Age District
1902 VENTRE ALFRED M 0 MILTON
1900 VENTRE CARMINUCI M 2 KELVIN
1935 VENTRE DANIEL (DIODATO M 60 CALDERHEAD
1947 VENTRE ERMANO F SALVATORE 65 SHOTTS (EASTERN DISTRICT)
1953 VENTRE FILOMENA F TORRICE ARCARI 64 COATBRIDGE OR OLD MONKLAND
1912 VENTRE FRANCIS M 8 DENNISTOUN
1903 VENTRE JOAN F 2 BLACKFRIARS
1947 VENTRE LAURENCE M 68 HILLHEAD
1953 VENTRE MARIA F PICOZZI 40 DALRY
1953 VENTRE MARIA MACOLATA F PELOSI 60 MILTON
1915 VENTRE PHILOMENA F 1 SHOTTS (EASTERN DISTRICT)
1896 VENTRE ROSE F 0 MILTON
1953 VENTRE ROSINA BROWN F MUTCH 49 HILLHEAD
1916 VEWNTRE MICHAEL M 56 MILTON
rogscouse

MessagePosté le: Ven Mai 26, 2006 2:48 am    Sujet du message: Ventre's in Glasgow Répondre en citant

Marisa,
thank you so much for the list of Glasgow deaths. The plot thickens since I assumed the Ventre's went there in the late 1880's. Michael seems like the oldest of the bunch born in 1860 followed by Laurence and Daniel. They are a little older than I suspected and think they may be cosuins of my family that came over to Liverpool ( Guiseppe and his son Antonio) Hopefully with Michael Vacca's help we can sort this out.
GeeVee

MessagePosté le: Sam Nov 18, 2006 12:31 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hi, I've just joined this forum. my name is Graham Ventre and I come from Glasgow in Scotland. My paternal Grandfather and Grandmother are on the list of deaths of Ventres in Scotland from 1855-1955:-

1947 VENTRE LAURENCE M 68 HILLHEAD - My Grandfather was really called Lorenzo as was my Father.

1953 VENTRE ROSINA BROWN F MUTCH 49 HILLHEAD

I would be really interested to see any information available on the Ventre family and would like to help anyone looking for info on the Glasgow Ventre's

Graham Ventre
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
rogscouse

MessagePosté le: Dim Jan 07, 2007 6:45 pm    Sujet du message: Ventre's in Scotland Répondre en citant

Graham, have a complete geneaology with input from a Tina Ventre and Laura Rosina Ventre. I will try to email it to you
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Picinisco - Forum Index du Forum -> Genealogy / Genealogie / Genealogia Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: